|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "easy substitute" for the morally uplifting walk, in "The Blue Guide"?
2. Which of the following is not a sign of apostleship in "The Iconography of Abbe Pierre"?
(a) A benign expression.
(b) A sheepskin coat.
(c) A missionary's beard.
(d) A constant hold of the Bible.
3. What American mixture does the author perplex over in "Wine and Milk"?
(a) Wine and juice.
(b) Milk and pomegranate.
(c) Water and cucumber.
(d) Milk and chocolate.
4. How does the author describe how fast "the Jet-Man" travels?
(a) "Faster than speed."
(b) "Faster than light."
(c) "Faster than air."
(d) "Faster than sound."
5. Who is "the holiday" a product for?
(a) Blue collar workers.
(c) All people.
(d) The bourgeoisie class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two organizations are referred to in "Operation Margarine"?
2. What food is Einstein's mental process compared to making in "The Brain of Einstein"?
3. As said in "Wine and Milk," wine is to the French as what is to the Dutch?
4. Where does the author suggest holidays originate from?
5. Which of the following is not a significant unit or synthesis mentioned by the author in "Myth is a Type of Speech"?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)