|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1, Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Queen Frederika wear in "The 'Blue Blood' Cruise"?
(a) Jeans and an oxford shirt.
(b) Shorts and a tank top.
(c) A plain yellow dress.
(d) A print dress.
2. "Wine is here a part of the reason of _____." How is this quote from "Wine and Milk" finished?
3. In "Steak and Chips," the author compares steak to what?
4. Which of the following is not what the author argues convicted the defendant in "Dominici, or the Triumph of Literature"?
(d) The press.
5. What river is referenced in the first sentence of "The Writer on Holiday?"
Short Answer Questions
1. The author makes the statement that a wrestler is ________ "in broad daylight and in the sight of all"?
2. What is the second sign in "The Romans in Films"?
3. Which of the following is not an industry compared to in "Toys"?
4. Which of the following is not a phrase used to describe Einstein or his brain in "The Brain of Einstein"?
5. What meal does the author compare a writer's liking to in "The Writer on Holiday"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)