|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the pajamas mentioned in "The Writer on Holiday"?
2. Who is the actor the author focuses on in "The Poor and the Proletariat"?
(a) John Wayne.
(b) Charlie Chaplin.
(c) Clark Gable.
(d) Marlon Brando.
3. What is the associated social status of the referenced actor in "The Poor and the Proletariat"?
(b) Working class and poor.
(c) Middle class.
(d) Working class.
4. Which king is compared to writers in "The Writer on Holiday"?
(a) Richard II.
(b) Henry IV.
(c) Louis XIV.
(d) Edward III.
5. Who is "a fifty-year-old with an obese and sagging body"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of wrestling does the author define as portraying the ongoing battles between character types in, "The World of Wrestling"?
2. Which of the following is not an object mentioned in "The 'Blue Blood" Cruise"?
3. What time do the royals wake up to mock the working class in "The 'Blue Blood' Cruise"?
4. What is the second sign in "The Romans in Films"?
5. How is a writer's holiday different from another tradesman according to the author in "The Writer on Holiday"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)