1. How old was O'Connor when a photographer visited her in "The King of the Birds"?
2. Where was the photographer from who visited O'Connor at her home?
3. From what newspaper was the photographer who visited O'Connor at her home?
4. What did the photographer come to O'Connor's home to film?
5. What sort of eyes did O'Connor prefer chickens to have?
One green and one orange.
6. What color was Colonel Eggbert?
7. What item of clothing did Colonel Eggbert wear?
A pique coat.
8. What did O'Connor see in the book "Believe It or Not"?
A rooster who lived with no head.
This section contains 3,903 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)