1. How old was O'Connor when a photographer visited her in "The King of the Birds"?
2. Where was the photographer from who visited O'Connor at her home?
3. From what newspaper was the photographer who visited O'Connor at her home?
4. What did the photographer come to O'Connor's home to film?
5. What sort of eyes did O'Connor prefer chickens to have?
6. What color was Colonel Eggbert?
7. What item of clothing did Colonel Eggbert wear?
8. What did O'Connor see in the book "Believe It or Not"?
This section contains 3,903 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)