|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Catholic Novelists and Their Readers and The Catholic Novelist in the Protestant South.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Connor say is a word that sounds good in anyone's mouth that no book jacket can do without?
2. What family member of O'Connor's reviewed her novel for her high school class?
3. Who was Baron von Hugel?
(a) A Catholic scholar.
(b) A French scientist.
(c) A Protestant preacher.
(d) A Pope.
4. Who does O'Connor say acts as a middleman between readers and writers?
5. What did O'Connor feel like when she heard about The School Southern Degeneracy?
(a) The White Rabbit.
(b) Br'er Rabbit.
(c) Peter Rabbit.
(d) The Velvetine Rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long can a peacock live?
2. Who does O'Connor quote at the end of "The Fiction Writer and His Country"?
3. Who does O'Connor say South Boston belongs to?
4. What does O'Connor say has, for all its horror, been found by God to be worth dying for?
5. Who wrote the collection of stories called "Rotting Hill"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)