|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Church and the Fiction Writer and Novelist and Believer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Connor say there are more of in the South than rivers and streams?
2. What does the Catholic reader separate nature from?
3. According to O'Connor, what does the fiction writer seem to have a revolting attachment to?
(a) The West.
(b) The past.
(c) The future.
4. What kind of vision does O'Connor say a fiction writer needs to develop?
5. O'Connor knew an English teacher who asked students what the moral is to what novel?
(a) Moby Dick.
(b) Billy Budd.
(c) Uncle Tom's Cabin.
(d) The Scarlet Letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. O'Connor says the Catholic reader forgets that there is a similarity between the sentimental and what?
2. In what year did a college publication print a symposium on the subject of the lack of Catholic writers?
3. What possession of O'Connor's mom did the peafowl eat systematically?
4. What is it generally supposed that Catholic writers use their fiction to do?
5. Who wrote that the roots of the eye are in the heart?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)