|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Nature and Aim of Fiction, Writing Short Stories and On Her Own Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of clothing did Colonel Eggbert wear?
(a) A pique coat.
(b) A jumper.
(c) A top hat.
(d) A blouse.
2. How many peafowl did O'Connor buy from an ad in a paper?
3. What possession of O'Connor's mom did the peafowl eat systematically?
(a) Bread loaves.
4. What volunteer fire department was Mr. Montgomery a member of?
5. What type of people does O'Connor say Southerners can recognize?
Short Answer Questions
1. What question did the editorial that challenged O'Connor ask?
2. What did the photographer come to O'Connor's home to film?
3. Who does O'Connor believe truly speaks for the country?
4. What does O'Connor say that most people interested in writing are not interested in?
5. For what work did O'Connor receive the Georgia Writers' Association Scroll?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)