|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fiction Writer & His Country, Some Aspects of the Grotesque in Southern Fiction and The Regional Writer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did one of O'Connor's peafowl lose in the mowing machine?
(a) An eye.
(b) A foot.
(c) A wing.
(d) Its tail.
2. What sort of eyes did O'Connor prefer chickens to have?
(a) Very small and oval-shaped.
(b) A shade of light blue.
(c) One green and one orange.
(d) One big and one little.
3. What did O'Connor feel like when she heard about The School Southern Degeneracy?
(a) The White Rabbit.
(b) The Velvetine Rabbit.
(c) Peter Rabbit.
(d) Br'er Rabbit.
4. What grade were the children who visited O'Connor's farm to see her peafowl?
5. How much was a pair of peafowl that O'Connor saw in the paper?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which writer did Henry James say does things in the way that take the most doing?
2. What did O'Connor say her peafowl would eat?
3. What color was the helmet of the telephone repairman that came to O'Connor's farm?
4. For what work did O'Connor receive the Georgia Writers' Association Scroll?
5. What ailment did Dr. Johnson's housekeeper have?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)