|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The King of the Birds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was a pair of peafowl that O'Connor saw in the paper?
2. What sort of eyes did O'Connor prefer chickens to have?
(a) One big and one little.
(b) One green and one orange.
(c) A shade of light blue.
(d) Very small and oval-shaped.
3. What possession of O'Connor's mom did the peafowl eat systematically?
(a) Bread loaves.
4. Besides the telephone repairman, who did O'Connor say is indifferent to the peacock's display?
(c) Old women.
(d) The peahen.
5. What did the schoolchildren who visited O'Connor's farm call the peacock's smaller, gray tail?
(d) Gray hairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was O'Connor when a photographer visited her in "The King of the Birds"?
2. Where was the photographer from who visited O'Connor at her home?
3. About how long did the telephone repairman wait to see a peacock strut?
4. What does O'Connor say is the first reaction people have when they see a peacock's tail?
5. What did O'Connor say her peafowl would eat?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)