|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Catholic Novelists and Their Readers and The Catholic Novelist in the Protestant South.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What award did Percy Walker win?
(a) National Novelist Award.
(b) Regional Book Prize.
(c) National Book Award.
(d) Georgia Writers Grant.
2. Where was Faulkner at home?
(a) New York.
3. Students from what university created a pamphlet in the 1920s?
4. Which writer did Henry James say does things in the way that take the most doing?
5. Most people try to create art that has what kind of value?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what work did O'Connor receive the Georgia Writers' Association Scroll?
2. What will always be a Catholic novel's center of meaning?
3. Whose pig does not know what bacon is?
4. Who does O'Connor say acts as a middleman between readers and writers?
5. Who said if you want to write stories not to drive the poor from your doorstep?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)