The King of the Birds
1. How old was O'Connor when a photographer visited her in "The King of the Birds"?
2. Where was the photographer from who visited O'Connor at her home?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) New York.
3. From what newspaper was the photographer who visited O'Connor at her home?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) Pathe News.
(c) The Weekly Report.
(d) USA Today.
4. What did the photographer come to O'Connor's home to film?
(a) A chicken.
(b) The Gothic Revival style of the home.
(c) A prize-winning pig.
5. What sort of eyes did O'Connor prefer chickens to have?
(a) One green and one orange.
(b) A shade of light blue.
(c) One big and one little.
(d) Very small and oval-shaped.
6. What color was Colonel Eggbert?
7. What item of clothing did Colonel Eggbert wear?
(a) A top hat.
(b) A pique coat.
(c) A jumper.
(d) A blouse.
8. What did O'Connor see in the book "Believe It or Not"?
(a) A cat who nursed a hen.
(b) A chicken that mated with a turkey.
(c) A rooster who lived with no head.
(d) A woman who owned 900 chickens.
This section contains 3,903 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)