|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How long has Jim been living with his grandparents at the start of Book 2?
a) 1 year
b) 3 years
c) 2 years
d) 13 years
2. Which of the Shimerda children is considered most important by his parents?
3. What event is responsible for the lightened tone at the hotel?
a) The country girls are in town.
b) Tiny is promoted to the manager position.
c) The manager is out of town.
d) Jim and Antonia visit the hotel.
4. What character in "Camille" does Jim consider most sympathetic?
5. How does Tiny make her fortune?
a) She marries a...
This section contains 569 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)