|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim convince his grandparents to do for posterity?
(a) Write their wills
(b) Record their family stories
(c) Take his picture
(d) Have their picture taken
2. What is occurring on the farms when Jim goes to visit Widow Steavens?
(a) The baling of hay
(b) The harvest of the wheat fields
(c) The threshing of the wheat fields
(d) The planting of the wheat fields
3. Who does Jim hold responsible for Wick Cutter's negative actions?
(d) His grandmother
4. How does Antonia show her affection for Charley?
(a) By making him his favorite treats
(b) By kissing and tickling him
(c) By playing with him more than Nina
(d) By teaching him to read
5. Who does JIm befriend while staying in Lincoln?
(a) Gaston Cleric
(b) Russian Peter
(c) Otto Fuchs
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Ambrosch and Marek treat the horse with colic?
2. How does Jim's grandfather mend relations between the Shimerdas and the Burdens?
3. What is Blind d'Arnault's talent?
4. How does Jim characterize the woman who plays the character, Marguerite?
5. What is the basis of the plot in the play "Camille?"
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)