|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Akiko warn Jane?
(a) John will try to rape Jane again.
(b) Her husband is planning to ruin Jane's career.
(c) John will be coming to Colorado to supervise the show.
(d) Akiko is coming to America.
2. What does Jane want the Japanese housewives, hopefully, to learn?
(a) That they would have better lives in America.
(b) The truth behind the Japanese meat industry.
(c) To cook good American food for their husbands.
(d) To be better wives.
3. Of what is Akiko showing signs?
(a) Her eating disorder is showing on her body.
(b) Wanting to be intimate with her husband.
(c) Wanting to be more like American women.
4. What does Jane walk by as she thinks about names for the baby?
(a) A child care center.
(b) A school.
(c) A graveyard.
(d) A grocery store.
5. When Jane and Akiko wake up, where are they?
(a) At their homes.
(b) Sad about their lives.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) Tired of their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Akiko bite her husband?
2. With what does Akiko's fax ask Jane to help her?
3. While Jane's personal life is becoming very happy, what is happening to her career?
4. How does Akiko think to seduce him?
5. What is Jane then able to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. As Jane walks about the feedlot in Coloardo, how does she feel?
2. What will be Jane's most important episode?
3. What do Jane and Akiko have in common?
4. What does Akiko think of Jane?
5. Why does Jane feel so upset about her life?
6. How do the two women's lives change?
7. What is the newest show that Jane would like to produce and what will this show Japan?
8. Why is Jane happy about Suzie Flowers?
9. What has Jane decided to do about the baby?
10. Why does Bunny Dunn decide to tell her husband about the hormones?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)