|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finally, what does Akiko realize about a baby?
(a) She wants a baby at a later date.
(b) She hopes it will help unite her and John.
(c) She does not want a baby.
(d) She wants to have one, but not with John.
2. Who gives Jane the bad news that causes Sloan to be mad at her?
(a) John Dunn.
(b) Bunny Dunn.
(c) The doctor at the hospital.
3. How does Jane's mother try to console her?
(a) By saying that maybe God wants it this way.
(b) By telling her than she is not the only woman to have a miscarriage.
(c) By playing Jane's favorite music.
(d) By telling Jane that she had many miscarriages.
4. About what do Jane and Sloan finally come to an understanding?
(a) They will live together.
(b) Jane will have an abortion.
(c) They want to have the baby together.
(d) They will keep their relationship casual.
5. How does this person or group react?
(a) He fires Gale.
(b) He is very saddened by all the lies and inaction.
(c) He forces Gale to report the hormone abuse to the FDA.
(d) He gives up the family business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the doctor think that Jane lost the baby?
2. What is Jane then able to do?
3. How does the reader feel toward Jane and her child?
4. For what does Sloan say he will give Jane money?
5. What does Jane learn when she wakes up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Akiko think of Jane?
2. What turns around for Jane in this section of the novel?
3. Why does Akiko become aggressive with John and bite him?
4. As Jane wakes up from the hospital, what does she feel?
5. Why does John get what he deserves?
6. What is the newest show that Jane would like to produce and what will this show Japan?
7. What will be Jane's most important episode?
8. Why does Bunny Dunn decide to tell her husband about the hormones?
9. How does Akiko become a different woman?
10. What is astounding concerning the Dunn's young daughter?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)