|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jane find in the trash?
(a) A vial of Lutalyse.
(b) Chicken parts.
(c) Cow parts.
(d) A container of lard.
2. Because of the two new shows, what could Jane lose?
(a) Her savings.
(b) Her film maker's license.
(c) Her job.
(d) Her credibility.
3. Of what is Akiko showing signs?
(a) Wanting to be more like American women.
(b) Wanting to be intimate with her husband.
(d) Her eating disorder is showing on her body.
4. Meanwhile, what is happening to Akiko?
(a) She passes out in the bathroom from her injuries.
(b) She runs to her husband.
(c) She kills John for beating her.
(d) She is going to die.
5. What good news does Akiko learn?
(a) She is getting a divorce.
(b) Her husband has been arrested.
(c) She is going to get a new job.
(d) She is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does she wait until the last minute to give it to John's office?
2. When Jane and Akiko wake up, where are they?
3. How does this person or group react?
4. What about Jane is annoying Gale, Bunny Dunn's son?
5. What does Bunny allow the crew to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jane feel so upset about her life?
2. Why is Jane happy about Suzie Flowers?
3. What does Akiko think of Jane?
4. What has Jane decided to do about the baby?
5. Why does Gale seem so aggressive?
6. As the book progresses, what is happening to Akiko?
7. How do the two women's lives change?
8. Although Akiko is not yet in the clear, what does she feel about her life?
9. Why does John get what he deserves?
10. Why don't the Japanese producers like this couple?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)