|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Christina's favorite meal?
(a) Lamp Chop Chop Chops.
(b) Chop me Ups.
(c) Hells Chops.
(d) Hallelujah Lamb Chops.
2. Why does John throw the lamb chops across the room?
(a) He is just angry at life.
(b) He is mad that Akiko cooked the dish.
(c) He is mad that Jane had the show air a pork dish.
(d) He hates pork.
3. What does this make up cause for her?
(a) She is only connected to one culture.
(b) She loves her different parents.
(c) Some sort of culture shock as she moves between the two.
(d) Allows her to be very informed concerning the two cultures.
4. What does the end of each episode of My American Wife! have?
(a) Sociological survey.
(b) The wife lists her favorite recipes.
(c) A recap with the wife.
(d) A Where Are They Now section.
5. What does Jane wish she could do with the show?
(a) Use it to further her career.
(b) Cancel it.
(c) Portray the real America.
(d) Make it better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else has the drug affected?
2. Why is Jane excited to get a call from a television producer?
3. What is anaphylactic shock?
4. How does Akiko feel about her and John's first date?
5. What was Akiko's job prior to getting married?
Short Essay Questions
1. What stereotypical gender role is not fulfilled at this next shoot?
2. What will help Akiko to gain weight and get her body ready to have a baby?
3. Why is Jane excited about her new love affair?
4. Why does Jane have her production assistant take John to a strip club?
5. After the initial happiness of getting a new job, why is Jane reluctant to take the position?
6. On what type of women do the Japanese ad executives wish to focus?
7. Why does Jane hesitate to send Suzie the tape?
8. Because the author is like the novel's main character, what distinct qualities does she bring to her protagonist?
9. What surprises Suzie Flower during her sociological survey?
10. How did Akiko and John meet?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)