|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of the two new shows, what could Jane lose?
(a) Her film maker's license.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her credibility.
(d) Her savings.
2. What is typical for a Japanese woman?
(a) To have trouble having babies.
(b) To go back to their families when they have upset their husbands.
(c) To be subservient to their husbands.
(d) To hate their husbands.
3. What will now happen to all shows that Jane directs or produces?
(a) They will be reviewed by someone at the meat company's office.
(b) There will be no more shows.
(c) They will have to be reviewed by John.
(d) She will receive all the credit for her shows.
4. What does Jane try to emphasize to hide what she really wants the episodes to be about?
(a) She focuses on the wive's looks and personalities.
(b) She emphasizes the family over the husbands' occupations.
(c) She tries to focus on the families' struggles.
(d) She gets great shots of the areas they are visiting.
5. Of the two new families Jane picks, what is one of the husband's professions?
(a) He works in the office of a processing plant.
(b) He works in a chicken processing plant.
(c) He works in a meat processing plant.
(d) He works in a pork plant.
6. What happens to the show My American Wife!?
(a) It changes channels.
(b) It gets canceled.
(c) No one will air it.
(d) It gets renewed.
7. Despite their diverse backgrounds, in what way are Jane and Akiko alike?
(a) Being young.
(b) Their love of life.
(c) Their quest for life.
(d) Being survivors
8. What is odd about this?
(a) Gale has been sick for some time.
(b) Rose has begun to grow hair like a man.
(c) Rose has breasts, pubic hair, and has started her periods.
(d) Gale is growing breasts.
9. To what other risks has Rose Dunn been exposed?
(b) Lead poisoning.
(d) Her brother's wrath.
10. When the authorities begin calling because of the meat and hormone abuse, whose number are they instructed to call?
11. What other bad news does Jane receive?
(a) Sloan has cheated on her.
(b) She learns her mother died.
(c) Jane learns that she has lost her job.
(d) Her father left her.
12. What is the next step in Jane and Sloan's relationship?
(a) They will go to couple's counseling.
(b) They will move in together.
(c) They need to break up.
(d) They need to spend time reconnecting.
13. What does Akiko arrange to do?
(a) Find her family.
(b) Take a vacation.
(c) Fly to America while John is away.
(d) Meet a new man.
14. What about Jane is annoying Gale, Bunny Dunn's son?
(a) All of Jane's questions about the chemicals for the cows.
(b) He does not like talking to women.
(c) Jane complains about being at the feed lot and its conditions.
(d) She insults his knowledge.
15. After meeting up with Jane, who does Akiko wish to see?
(a) Lara and Dyann.
(b) The family from Louisiana.
(d) Ms. Helen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Sloan and Jane very happy when they spend a romantic night together?
2. Why is Jane so outraged about the meat industry?
3. What does Jane think about Sloan's offer to giver her money?
4. In this section, what continues to increase?
5. A short while later, what is Akiko able to get on her own?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)