|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the doctor think that Jane lost the baby?
(a) Because of the stress under which she has put her body.
(b) Because of the hormones she had been around.
(c) Because of her deformed uterus.
(d) The baby was underdeveloped.
2. What has Oh discovered about the family they are interviewing?
(a) John has been poisoned.
(b) Bunny looks like she is suffering from estrogen poisoning.
(c) The five year old, Rose, has breasts.
(d) Gale has breasts.
3. What is the next step in Jane and Sloan's relationship?
(a) They need to break up.
(b) They will move in together.
(c) They need to spend time reconnecting.
(d) They will go to couple's counseling.
4. When Jane and Akiko wake up, where are they?
(a) At their homes.
(b) Tired of their lives.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) Sad about their lives.
5. Who does the newest show on which Jane is working feature?
(a) A gay couple.
(b) A black family.
(c) A bi-racial couple.
(d) A lesbian couple.
6. What does Jane decide to do?
(a) Listen to Sloan's music.
(b) Stalk Sloan.
(c) Call Sloan on the phone.
(d) Go visit Sloan where he is performing.
7. How does Akiko get even with John?
(a) She exposes him for the alcoholic and drunk he is.
(b) She tells everyone he knows about the abuse.
(c) She takes all the money out of her and John's bank account.
(d) She kills him.
8. What does a kind nurse suggest about Akiko's injuries?
(a) She knows that Akiko is sad in her life.
(b) She knows that Akiko's husband beat her.
(c) She realizes that Akiko has an eating disorder.
(d) She has inflicted them on herself.
9. What makes Sloan and Jane very happy when they spend a romantic night together?
(a) They are getting married.
(b) They see her belly move and are startled.
(c) Jane promises to take it easy so that the baby develops properly.
(d) They feel the baby kick and get very excited.
10. What has become of Jane's outlook on life?
(a) She is sad.
(b) She is pessimistic.
(c) She is confused.
(d) She is happy.
11. In jail, what does Jane choose to tell Sloan?
(a) She is going to give the baby up for adoption.
(b) She wants to introduce him to her parents.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is going to travel abroad and thinks they should not see each other.
12. How does Akiko think to seduce him?
(a) She does a dance for him.
(b) She tries to take control of their relationship in bed.
(c) Akiko drugs him so she does not interact with him while they have sex.
(d) By wearing something out of a pornographic magazine.
13. Finally, what does Akiko realize about a baby?
(a) She does not want a baby.
(b) She wants a baby at a later date.
(c) She hopes it will help unite her and John.
(d) She wants to have one, but not with John.
14. In this section, what continues to increase?
(b) The crew's need to succeed.
(c) Suspense in the novel.
15. When the authorities begin calling because of the meat and hormone abuse, whose number are they instructed to call?
Short Answer Questions
1. Meanwhile, what is happening to Akiko?
2. What does Jane try to emphasize to hide what she really wants the episodes to be about?
3. Of what is Akiko showing signs?
4. What does Bunny allow the crew to do?
5. What changes Jane's attitude about the baby?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)