|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does her husband admit to have been doing?
(a) He admits to having an affair with a cocktail waitress.
(b) Losing his job.
(c) Having a love child with a friend.
(d) Sleeping with the maid.
2. What does Jane think of the show criteria?
(a) It is solid.
(b) It might be racist.
(c) It is standard.
(d) She ignores it.
3. Why did the FDA outlaw the drug?
(a) Because women became sick.
(b) Because men had similar reactions as Purcell.
(c) Because young men were getting pregnant.
(d) Because young women were getting pregnant.
4. What does Jane find the criteria for the show to be?
5. What does Akiko think of Jane's special show?
(a) It is cheesy.
(b) It is a good way to learn about Americans.
(c) It is emotional and authentic.
(d) The people on the show are actors.
6. Who must Jane get permission to film before she films them?
(a) Ms. Helen's family.
(b) Ms. Helen's congregation.
(c) Ms. Helen's ladies' group.
(d) Ms. Helen's employer.
7. What is the main audience of the show?
(a) Chinese housewives.
(b) Japanese and American housewives.
(c) American housewives.
(d) Japanese housewives.
8. As Jane leaves the first wife in her bedroom, how does she feel?
(a) Really sorry for her.
(b) She thinks the woman is pathetic.
(c) Angry with her.
(d) Hurt that she was betrayed.
9. What happened to the Bukowskys' daughter, Christina?
(a) She hurt herself in a bus crash.
(b) She was hit by a car and left in a coma.
(c) She was injured skiing.
(d) She was killed in a bike accident.
10. What does she promise to send to the first wife?
(a) A letter from the producer.
(b) A tape of the show.
(c) Money for appearing on the show.
(d) A care basket from the network.
11. What will this person cook?
(c) Spare ribs.
(d) Pork chops.
12. In Japan, with what is Akiko bored?
(a) Trying to have a baby.
(b) Trying to write an article about pregnancy.
(c) Seeing all the same society ladies.
(d) Traveling with her husband.
13. What is Christina's favorite meal?
(a) Hells Chops.
(b) Lamp Chop Chop Chops.
(c) Chop me Ups.
(d) Hallelujah Lamb Chops.
14. Who surprises Jane by showing up at the shoot?
(d) John Uneo.
15. With what does Akiko fall in love in this episode?
(a) Jazz music.
(b) Pop music.
(c) R&B music.
(d) Blue grass and country music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jane decides to go out drinking so that she will not have to think about the interview with Ms. Helen. What happens after the interview?
2. Before the producer calls, what is Jane wondering?
3. What does Jane begin to think about her relationship with Sloan?
4. Why does Jane feel guilty?
5. After the surgery, what do the X-rays reveal about Jane?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)