|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The End of the Year, and Epilogue, January.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Akiko stands up to John, what happens to her?
(a) She shows she is strong.
(b) She shows she is copying what she sees on the show.
(c) She shows she is weak.
(d) She is beaten.
2. What type of wives must Jane find?
(a) Wholesome American housewives.
(b) Single women.
(c) Only wives with kids.
(d) Kind American women.
3. Why is Jane excited to get a call from a television producer?
(a) They want to by a script she wrote.
(b) They are approaching her with an opportunity to work on a reality TV show.
(c) They want her to produce a new movie.
(d) They would like her to write a script for a new movie.
4. What is typical for a Japanese woman?
(a) To have trouble having babies.
(b) To be subservient to their husbands.
(c) To go back to their families when they have upset their husbands.
(d) To hate their husbands.
5. What good news does Akiko learn?
(a) She is going to get a new job.
(b) Her husband has been arrested.
(c) She is getting a divorce.
(d) She is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. The crew's driver, Dave, is accustomed to what practices?
2. What does this make up cause for her?
3. What makes Sloan and Jane very happy when they spend a romantic night together?
4. After the doctor's visit, what does John do to Akiko?
5. What about Jane is annoying Gale, Bunny Dunn's son?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)