|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Gods-Absent Month.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jane try to emphasize to hide what she really wants the episodes to be about?
(a) She tries to focus on the families' struggles.
(b) She emphasizes the family over the husbands' occupations.
(c) She gets great shots of the areas they are visiting.
(d) She focuses on the wive's looks and personalities.
2. What does Jane think of the show criteria?
(a) It is solid.
(b) It might be racist.
(c) It is standard.
(d) She ignores it.
3. At a clinic near her mother's home, what does Jane learn?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is going to need surgery to remove her gall bladder.
(c) She has AIDS.
(d) She has cancer again.
4. What is odd about this?
(a) Gale is growing breasts.
(b) Rose has breasts, pubic hair, and has started her periods.
(c) Rose has begun to grow hair like a man.
(d) Gale has been sick for some time.
5. While at a German house in Oklahoma, what happens to the director?
(a) His wife is very sick so he must go home.
(b) He trips and breaks both of his legs.
(c) He eats bad eggs and gets sick for the remainder of the shoot.
(d) He eats meat that still has the remnants of antibiotics and has an allergic reaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the surgery, what do the X-rays reveal about Jane?
2. Why does Akiko's husband wish for her to gain weight?
3. How does Jane get back at John?
4. To Akiko, what is Jane?
5. Who surprises Jane by showing up at the shoot?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)