|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Long Month.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this make up cause for her?
(a) She loves her different parents.
(b) Allows her to be very informed concerning the two cultures.
(c) She is only connected to one culture.
(d) Some sort of culture shock as she moves between the two.
2. What does her husband admit to have been doing?
(a) Having a love child with a friend.
(b) Losing his job.
(c) Sleeping with the maid.
(d) He admits to having an affair with a cocktail waitress.
3. Initially, what causes Jane to worry about the casting of the show?
(a) That Americans will be shown in a bad light.
(b) The too positive slant of the show.
(c) Japanese will be shown in a bad light.
(d) The biased slant of the show.
4. About whom does Jane hope to make an episode of My American Wife!?
(a) An African American family.
(b) A Hispanic family.
(c) A Greek family.
(d) A Native American family.
5. Who else has the drug affected?
(a) The organs of cows.
(b) The organs of chickens.
(c) The organs of young men.
(d) The organs of female babies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the two new families Jane picks, what is one of the husband's professions?
2. As Jane leaves the first wife in her bedroom, how does she feel?
3. Where is the next place that Sloan and Jane meet?
4. What does Akiko think of Jane's special show?
5. What is diethylstilbestrol or DES hormone?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)