|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Deutzia Month.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom is Akiko a fan?
(a) Her mother.
(c) The old magazine for which she wrote.
(d) Nina Warrior.
2. Who decides that she cannot make this episode?
(a) Her Japanese director.
(b) Her American friends.
(c) The American network.
(d) Her Japanese producer.
3. About whom does Jane hope to make an episode of My American Wife!?
(a) A Greek family.
(b) A Native American family.
(c) An African American family.
(d) A Hispanic family.
4. What is a kuduz?
(a) A type of plant that has healing properties.
(b) A plant native to Japan that is planted in the Southern states to keep it from eroding away.
(c) A plant like sugar cane.
(d) A plant that is very similar to cotton. The family grows it.
5. What does Jane learn about the show she has always wanted to produce?
(a) It has gained the highest ratings of the series.
(b) The crew skews the show again.
(c) No one has high ratings.
(d) She feels remorseful about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Jane explain to her American employees?
2. What gives Jane the advantage to create the show?
3. In Japan, with what is Akiko bored?
4. Why is this important for her to do?
5. On what will the show focus?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)