|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Deutzia Month.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will this TV show hopefully make others do?
(a) Create their own items.
(b) Go to the mall more.
(c) Buy more meat.
(d) Buy less meat.
2. In Japan, with what is Akiko bored?
(a) Traveling with her husband.
(b) Trying to write an article about pregnancy.
(c) Trying to have a baby.
(d) Seeing all the same society ladies.
3. What gives Jane the advantage to create the show?
(a) She is a housewife.
(b) She is a woman.
(c) She is very smart.
(d) Her dual ethnicities.
4. What does Jane wish she could do with the show?
(a) Portray the real America.
(b) Use it to further her career.
(c) Cancel it.
(d) Make it better.
5. While at a German house in Oklahoma, what happens to the director?
(a) He trips and breaks both of his legs.
(b) His wife is very sick so he must go home.
(c) He eats meat that still has the remnants of antibiotics and has an allergic reaction.
(d) He eats bad eggs and gets sick for the remainder of the shoot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the end of each episode of My American Wife! have?
2. What does her husband admit to have been doing?
3. What is the correct name of Jane Takagi-Little's position?
4. Because of what happens to the director, what does Jane get to do?
5. Why does Jane feel guilty?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)