|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, The Frost Month.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the prayers part of the church ceremony, what happens to John?
(a) He gives himself up to prayers.
(b) He feels very, very uncomfortable.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He refuses to pray.
2. Where is the next place that Sloan and Jane meet?
(a) Portland, Oregon.
(b) Fly, Oregon.
(c) Seattle, Washington.
(d) San Francisco, CA.
3. Why was diethylstilbestrol or DES given to women?
(a) It was used to help prevent miscarriages.
(b) It was used to make their periods lighter.
(c) It was used to help get women pregnant.
(d) It was used to increase breast size.
4. What happens at the end of the section?
(a) Jane passes out from the blood.
(b) Jane comforts Oh.
(c) Jane gets angry and storms out.
(d) Jane is knocked out.
5. What does Jane learn about the show she has always wanted to produce?
(a) No one has high ratings.
(b) It has gained the highest ratings of the series.
(c) She feels remorseful about it.
(d) The crew skews the show again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Akiko's husband ask her to watch?
2. During the first few months of the show, what happens to Jane?
3. What is typical for a Japanese woman?
4. What does the reader feel for Jane as this section of the book draws to a close?
5. Why does the doctor think that Jane lost the baby?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)