|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Gods-Absent Month.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the reader feel toward Jane and her child?
2. About what does Jane worry while they are shooting in Nebraska?
(a) People will see she is looking for another job.
(b) People will not know she has a drinking problem.
(c) People will notice Sloan showing up.
(d) People will notice she hates the show.
3. In this section, what continues to increase?
(c) Suspense in the novel.
(d) The crew's need to succeed.
4. What is anaphylactic shock?
(a) A life-threatening type of allergic reaction.
(b) A shock from being electrocuted.
(c) The shock of becoming deathly ill.
(d) The shock after someone dies.
5. Why is Jane afraid to talk to Sloan?
(a) She thinks he will think she planned a pregnancy.
(b) She knows he will feel trapped.
(c) He will hate her.
(d) Their relationship is too casual to tell him about the baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of what happens to the director, what does Jane get to do?
2. After the surgery, what do the X-rays reveal about Jane?
3. What is a kuduz?
4. What does Jane find in the trash?
5. What is diethylstilbestrol or DES hormone?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)