|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The farmer decided that the tragedy could be viewed best as an opportunity. The ruined crop could be used as:
d) A tax write off.
2. The author believes that one learns best by:
c) Reading about it.
3. Erickson believes that it is possible to make major changes by starting with:
a) Small changes.
b) Bigger changes.
c) Regression therapy.
d) Self-induced trance.
4. What was the main part of the student's system that allowed him to keep remarkable notes?
a) Abstract examples.
c) Photocopies of text.
5. What is another word for believing something that has no...
This section contains 1,039 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)