Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 5-6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. People are often willing to do things under hypnosis that they might otherwise consider to be:
2. Erickson believes in doing what to help his patients heal?
a) Introducing psychotherapy.
b) Guiding them.
c) Ignoring them.
d) Prescribing medications.
3. Reframing often takes hold when the therapist or practitioner ties the facts with which of the following?
c) Negatibe behavior.
4. Rapport is the way one can develop which of the following?
5. This even occurred during what major world event?
c) Gulf War.
This section contains 958 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)