Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapters 1-2
1. What is the crux and purpose of MY VOICE WILL GO WITH YOU by Sidney Rosen?
2. What kind of information is given to the reader through the use of discussion regarding Erickson's techniques?
3. Briefly describe Erickson's approach to dealing with patients on a one-to-one basis.
4. Erickson often received criticism for his methods of practice. Who gave out the criticism and what was the main complaint?
5. Erickson chose to forge his own way in the practice of hypnotherapy by developing what? What were the...
This section contains 1,064 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)