Short Answer Key
1. What is the name of the person who has annotated Erickson's work?
2. In what field did Erickson choose to make a career?
3. What is Erickson's first name?
4. What does the author say is the best way to describe Erickson's approach to working with his patients?
5. Erickson believes in doing what to help his patients heal?
6. Erickson does not believe in using which of the following to get his patients to change?
7. The doctor believes in using which of the following as a primary means of treating his patients?
8. What is the purpose of delving into someone's subconscience? What would it help the doctor to find?
9. What is it called when a certain place or thing causes a specific reaction?
10. Erickson's patients often think that...
This section contains 2,475 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)