|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Erickson's methods are designed to help a patient do which of the following?
(a) Set boundaries.
(b) Alter behaviors.
(c) Gain self-esteem.
(d) Learn to say no.
2. There is a lot to be said for which of the following:
3. Another way in which a patient may be treated for a particularly difficult problem is by using the tool of:
(a) Changing the subject.
4. Erickson states that therapy may:
(a) Be 100% successful.
(b) Make things worse.
(c) Cure part of the problem.
(d) Not work.
5. The man spent most of his time thinking about what one thing while he was undergoing trauma?
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Erickson's advice, the woman who wanted to lose weight found that it was:
2. Taking charge is one way in which a person may be able to:
3. A person that is blocked will most likely not subject himself to which of the following?
4. By using this particular technique the patient may become aware of information that was previously:
5. Trauma may be responsible for causing what kind of mental states in a patient?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)