|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Erickson states that trances can be which of the following?
2. The man spent most of his time thinking about what one thing while he was undergoing trauma?
3. Who was Erickson's target?
(c) Store owner.
4. Erickson talks about patients overcoming which of the following:
(a) Negative thinking.
5. Which is a form of trance?
Short Answer Questions
1. The book refers to a woman who had bouts with what kind of disease?
2. How did the man undergoing trauma refer to his situation?
3. Another way in which a patient may be treated for a particularly difficult problem is by using the tool of:
4. Which of the following is not one of the issues addressed in this chapter?
5. What type of athlete is most likely to experience the heightened state?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)