|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of award did the athlete receive for his hard work in eliminating his limitations?
(a) Stanley Cup.
(b) Rare autographed baseball.
(c) Gold medal.
(d) Heisman trophy.
2. The doctor was successful in helping the woman by using which technique?
3. The woman would frequently put her hand up to her face to cover the blemish. Erickson refers to this action as being which of the following?
4. Instinct causes people to do what _____.:
(a) They want to do.
(b) Others want.
(c) Comes naturally.
(d) Is learned.
5. Erickson states that therapy may:
(a) Make things worse.
(b) Be 100% successful.
(c) Cure part of the problem.
(d) Not work.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a lot to be said for which of the following:
2. The professor accused the student of doing what?
3. In what field did Erickson choose to make a career?
4. Where did Erickson send the man to contemplate his problems?
5. The woman was told to use what kind of treatment for her problem?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)