1. What is the name of the person who has annotated Erickson's work?
2. In what field did Erickson choose to make a career?
3. What is Erickson's first name?
4. What does the author say is the best way to describe Erickson's approach to working with his patients?
5. Erickson believes in doing what to help his patients heal?
(a) Ignoring them.
(b) Prescribing medications.
(c) Guiding them.
(d) Introducing psychotherapy.
6. Erickson does not believe in using which of the following to get his patients to change?
(b) Mind games.
7. The doctor believes in using which of the following as a primary means of treating his patients?
(a) Immersion therapy.
(c) Trance state.
(d) Automatic writing.
8. What is the purpose of delving into someone's subconscience? What would it help the doctor to find?
(a) Repressed memories.
(c) Unconscious behaviors.
(d) Childhood trauma.
This section contains 3,535 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)