|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to look for Anna on the day of the hearing?
2. Who compares a spouse to a worn glove compartment map?
3. Sara's closing statement stops abruptly, why?
4. According to Sara, how old is Anna when she is a lymphocyte donor for Kate?
5. How old is Kate when Sara first paints her fingernails?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Campbell and Anna arguing before court starts the next day?
2. Why doesn't Brian want to face Judge DeSalvo's decision?
3. Anna gives a reason why Sara doesn't know Kate asks Anna to kill her. What is the reason?
4. What does Sara say about being a mother to Anna in her closing statement?
5. How is Kate treated while shopping for her prom dress and hair style?
6. Why does Anna think Campbell is invisible as a child?
7. What incident makes Brian realize he is no longer taken aback when disaster strikes?
8. Why do Anna and Campbell laugh during the trial?
9. Why does Anna remind Sara of herself?
10. Why can't Julia come to a final recommendation about this case?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Kate, Anna and Jesse all want to be someone else other than who they are. Why? Include details about when they feel this way and why.
Essay Topic 2
What are the sibling dynamics between Izzy and Julia and Zanne and Sara? How do these relationships affect how Julia and Sara deal with other people?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Campbell dread his draw of Judge DeSalvo for Anna's case? What mistake does Sara make when addressing Judge DeSalvo regarding his daughter? In your opinion, how does Judge DeSalvo's loss benefit and/or hinder Anna's case in the long run?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)