|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the room Campbell escapes to from Julia?
2. Following a fire call that takes him to the hospital, Brian returns to the fire station and on the rooftop witnesses a ______.
3. Who does the stolen yellow Humvee belong to?
4. In Annaism, what is in the beginning?
5. Who is Kerri?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Brian get so upset when they respond to the girl and boy using drugs?
2. Why does Jesse steal and drive a dump truck?
3. Describe Dr. Chance.
4. What information tells you Jesse is suicidal?
5. After saving someone during a fire call, Brian is upset. Why is he upset? Why does he become a fire fighter?
6. Why does Campbell take Anna's case?
7. How does Sara feel when she is served papers by the sheriff about Anna's lawsuit?
8. What happens when Sara and Brian go on a dinner date?
9. What happens when Jesse meets Julia?
10. Who are Sara and Brian and what do they do for a living?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Kate, Anna and Jesse all want to be someone else other than who they are. Why? Include details about when they feel this way and why.
Essay Topic 2
What are the sibling dynamics between Izzy and Julia and Zanne and Sara? How do these relationships affect how Julia and Sara deal with other people?
Essay Topic 3
In the story, Anna is conceived for the sole purpose of providing compatible donations to her sister Kate. Based on the information presented in the story, what ethical issues are present in this situation (suggestion from Dr. Chance, Sara's decision to have another baby, Anna's decision to stop being a donor)? In today's society, what ethical issues are similar or different from those presented in the story?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)