|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of Sara's sister?
2. Izzy just has a break up with whom?
3. Who does the stolen yellow Humvee belong to?
4. Who goes to Harvard Law School on full scholarship?
5. Who is the medical ethics board chair at Providence?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Julia visit Brian at the fire station?
2. What information tells you Jesse is suicidal?
3. Sara is at the hair salon, when asked about a baby name. Why hasn't she picked one out? What is the reason for the pregnancy?
4. Why does Campbell run away from Julia after meeting with the judge about the restraining order?
5. How does Sara feel when she is served papers by the sheriff about Anna's lawsuit?
6. Why does Campbell take Anna's case?
7. After saving someone during a fire call, Brian is upset. Why is he upset? Why does he become a fire fighter?
8. What's it like when Sara takes Kate to the hospital where she is diagnosed with leukemia for the first time?
9. Why does Anna feel she is never sick enough?
10. Who are Sara and Brian and what do they do for a living?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Everyone asks Campbell about his service dog, even Julia. He never gives an entirely truthful response, but the responses vary depending on who asks and how. Why do the responses vary and why aren't they truthful? Use details from the story.
Essay Topic 2
What are the sibling dynamics between Izzy and Julia and Zanne and Sara? How do these relationships affect how Julia and Sara deal with other people?
Essay Topic 3
Sibling rivalry is present in this story. What are some incidents of this rivalry among the Fitzgerald children and between Julia and Izzy? Talk about how the Fitzgerald sibling rivalry is affected by Kate's illness and Anna's lawsuit.
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)