|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of service dog does Campbell have?
(a) Mobility Assist dog.
(b) Guide dog.
(c) Hearing dog.
(d) Seizure Alert/Response dog.
2. Whose name are Anna and Campbell laughing at?
(a) Judge DeSalvo.
(b) Judge Newbell.
(c) Sheriff Stackhouse.
(d) Dr. Neaux.
3. Who is the second witness called by Campbell?
(a) Nurse Donna.
4. Why is Mrs. Zegna wearing an octopus costume?
(a) Job requirement.
(b) House burned down.
(c) Halloween celebration.
(d) Costume Party.
5. According to Campbell, the only voice the court should listen to is whose?
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Brian returns to the hospital from the accident scene, and a doctor asks him and Sara about an organ donor decision for their daughter, who makes the decision?
2. What are Anna and Campbell arguing about in the courthouse?
3. Two vehicles are involved in a collision, one is a truck, the other is _____.
4. According to Sara, how old is Anna when she is a lymphocyte donor for Kate?
5. Which one of these is an ingredient in Brian's bomb?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Campbell recall riding in the car with his dad when he looks at the rain through his glass window?
2. Why is Anna not at court the morning of the hearing?
3. What is the focus of Campbell's line of questioning when Sara is on the witness stand?
4. Why do you think Judge DeSalvo makes everyone leave Kate's room before he talks with her?
5. When Sara whispers "we're going to lose her" to Brian, why is she talking about either Anna or Kate?
6. Who says it's not suicide if you are already dying? What is this in response to?
7. Why does Campbell prolong his questioning of Dr. Chance?
8. How is Kate treated while shopping for her prom dress and hair style?
9. What does Sara say about being a mother to Anna in her closing statement?
10. Why is Campbell's service dog acting up in the courtroom?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)