|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Julia want to be if she can?
2. What animal's eyes does Jesse compare the look in Kate's eye's when she awakens in the hospital?
3. What does Brian compare to a phantom limb?
(a) Losing a child to death.
(b) Old burn injuries.
(c) Loss kid's hero worship.
(d) Disintegrating marriage.
4. What are Anna and Campbell arguing about in the courthouse?
(a) Anna being a witness.
(b) Brian being a witness.
(c) Kate coming to court.
(d) Jesse being a witness.
5. Two vehicles are involved in a collision, one is a truck, the other is _____.
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Lexus.
(c) An Audi.
(d) A BMW.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anna think is wearing an "I told you so" look after Campbell collapses during the trial?
2. When Brian gets back to the hospital, Sara asks about whom?
3. Besides Campbell, who does Julia consider a coward?
4. Whose clean pants does Campbell change into?
5. Who is caught attempting suicide with whiskey and pills?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anna think Campbell is invisible as a child?
2. Why is Anna not at court the morning of the hearing?
3. Why is Campbell answering the doctor's question about organ donation instead of Sara and Brian?
4. After Taylor's death, Kate looks at pictures and comes across ones of her as a baby/infant. How does she respond?
5. How does Kate's condition during the Arsenic treatment affect Jesse? How does it affect Kate?
6. Why does Campbell recall riding in the car with his dad when he looks at the rain through his glass window?
7. Why does Brian leave Campbell alone with Julia?
8. Why is Campbell's service dog acting up in the courtroom?
9. What does Anna say she wants to be in ten years? Why do you think she wants that?
10. Why doesn't Brian want to face Judge DeSalvo's decision?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)