|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high is Taylor's temperature the night after the hospital prom?
(a) 107 degrees.
(b) 100 degrees.
(c) 105 degrees.
(d) 109 degrees.
2. After Vern says Judge DeSalvo is on the war path, who finds out they are the next witness?
(b) Nurse Steph.
3. Who is caught attempting suicide with whiskey and pills?
4. Besides Julia; who hates Campbell's apartment?
5. Who is Kate's other platelet donor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first responder to Campbell?
2. What is Anna's third grade report on?
3. Sara's closing statement stops abruptly, why?
4. Once the trial is over, who is called away from Kate's bed at the hospital while she is getting ready for dialysis?
5. Where does Kate meet Taylor Ambrose?
Short Essay Questions
1. What incident makes Brian realize he is no longer taken aback when disaster strikes?
2. Why does Brian decide not to turn Jesse in as the arsonist?
3. What does Sara say about being a mother to Anna in her closing statement?
4. Why is Anna not at court the morning of the hearing?
5. After Taylor's death, Kate looks at pictures and comes across ones of her as a baby/infant. How does she respond?
6. Why does Izzy think there is hope for Campbell as he leaves with Julia for dinner?
7. Why can't Julia come to a final recommendation about this case?
8. Why does Judge DeSalvo threaten to have Campbell's service dog removed from the courtroom?
9. Why is Campbell's service dog acting up in the courtroom?
10. Why does Campbell recall riding in the car with his dad when he looks at the rain through his glass window?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)