|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Anna and Campbell arguing about in the courthouse?
(a) Brian being a witness.
(b) Anna being a witness.
(c) Jesse being a witness.
(d) Kate coming to court.
2. Where does Kate meet Taylor Ambrose?
(a) At the courthouse.
(b) At the hospital.
(c) At the school.
(d) At the mall.
3. Who saves Anna from being hit by a car during a block party?
4. Who is saved from being hit by a car during a block party at the age of seven months?
5. Once the trial is over, who is called away from Kate's bed at the hospital while she is getting ready for dialysis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Brian returns to the hospital from the accident scene, and a doctor asks him and Sara about an organ donor decision for their daughter, who makes the decision?
2. When does Anna tell Kate that she is going to stop being her donor?
3. According to Dr. Chance, what significant benefit does Anna receive from the many procedures on behalf of Kate?
4. Once Anna returns to the Fitzgerald home and is in bed, who does Sara tell Anna she reminds her of?
5. Who is caught attempting suicide with whiskey and pills?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Brian want to face Judge DeSalvo's decision?
2. What incident makes Brian realize he is no longer taken aback when disaster strikes?
3. Why is Campbell answering the doctor's question about organ donation instead of Sara and Brian?
4. Why can't Julia come to a final recommendation about this case?
5. Why is Anna not at court the morning of the hearing?
6. What happens before Campbell can answer Julia's question about his dog, after his argument with Anna?
7. Why does Campbell recall riding in the car with his dad when he looks at the rain through his glass window?
8. To what does Sara compare her decision about Anna being Kate's donor?
9. How does Kate's condition during the Arsenic treatment affect Jesse? How does it affect Kate?
10. Why is Campbell's service dog acting up in the courtroom?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)