|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anna leaves the courthouse with whom?
2. Who offers to walk Campbell's dog?
3. Who does Anna think is wearing an "I told you so" look after Campbell collapses during the trial?
4. Who leads Julia to an argument in the courthouse between Anna and Campbell?
(a) Sheriff Stackhouse.
(b) Judge DeSalvo.
(c) Judge the dog.
(d) Campbell's legal secretary.
5. Once Brian returns to the hospital from the accident scene, and a doctor asks him and Sara about an organ donor decision for their daughter, who makes the decision?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Romeo and Juliet, how many fires does it take to burn out another's burning?
2. Who goes to look for Anna on the day of the hearing?
3. Who drops a pen during the trial?
4. Once the trial is over, who is called away from Kate's bed at the hospital while she is getting ready for dialysis?
5. On a Fitzgerald family trip, whose eyes swell shut from poison ivy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Anna and Campbell laugh during the trial?
2. Why does Campbell prolong his questioning of Dr. Chance?
3. To what does Sara compare her decision about Anna being Kate's donor?
4. What incident makes Brian realize he is no longer taken aback when disaster strikes?
5. Why does Anna think Campbell is invisible as a child?
6. Why do you think Judge DeSalvo makes everyone leave Kate's room before he talks with her?
7. Why does Izzy think there is hope for Campbell as he leaves with Julia for dinner?
8. After Taylor's death, Kate looks at pictures and comes across ones of her as a baby/infant. How does she respond?
9. How is Kate treated while shopping for her prom dress and hair style?
10. How does Kate's condition during the Arsenic treatment affect Jesse? How does it affect Kate?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)