|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mutual funds do Sara and Brian have?
2. How much is the check Zanne presents for Kate's bills?
3. Who goes with Campbell to the police station?
4. After the initial umbilical cord transplant, Kate is in remission for how many years?
5. What does Jesse use to pull off his braces?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara call the "steps" she uses to get Anna across Kate's half of their bedroom for lunch?
2. On the last morning of the trial, it's raining and Jesse is running in the rain to where?
3. Where does Julia go after talking to Anna and meeting Sara?
4. What is the name of the guy Anna goes on a movie date with?
5. What does Jesse watch fall when he takes acid during a thunder storm?
Short Essay Questions
1. After saving someone during a fire call, Brian is upset. Why is he upset? Why does he become a fire fighter?
2. Why does Brian get so upset when they respond to the girl and boy using drugs?
3. Why is Anna polishing Campbell's door knob?
4. What is it like on the first night when Anna moves in with her dad at the fire station?
5. What information tells you Jesse is suicidal?
6. Why does Campbell run away from Julia after meeting with the judge about the restraining order?
7. Why does Anna go to Kate's room while her dad helps a patient at the hospital?
8. Why does Brian tell Anna that there is an extra bed at the fire station?
9. Why does Jesse steal and drive a dump truck?
10. What's it like when Sara takes Kate to the hospital where she is diagnosed with leukemia for the first time?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)