|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the guy Anna goes on a movie date with?
2. Where does Jesse live?
(a) With his aunt.
(b) With his parents.
(c) At the fire station.
(d) Over the garage.
3. In Tuesday, what is Millay quoted as saying burns at both ends?
(a) The building.
(b) The light.
(c) My life.
(d) My candle.
4. Shakespeare writes to never doubt that "I ____".
(d) Hear you.
5. How much money do the guys at fire station raise for Kate's bills?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kate's first word?
2. At the fire station, who is "Cap"?
3. Who owns a telescope?
4. Who is the medical ethics board chair at Providence?
5. Who is an only child?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anna feel she is never sick enough?
2. Why does Anna compare water evaporating to a soul?
3. Why is Jesse so fascinated with fire?
4. Why does Anna pawn her locket?
5. Why does Anna go to Kate's room while her dad helps a patient at the hospital?
6. Sara is at the hair salon, when asked about a baby name. Why hasn't she picked one out? What is the reason for the pregnancy?
7. Describe Dr. Chance.
8. Why does Julia visit Brian at the fire station?
9. Why does Julia barge into Campbell's office after she is assigned to Anna's case?
10. What is it like on the first night when Anna moves in with her dad at the fire station?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)