|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Tuesday, what is Millay quoted as saying burns at both ends?
(a) My candle.
(b) My life.
(c) The building.
(d) The light.
2. On the last morning of the trial, it's raining and Jesse is running in the rain to where?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The fire station.
(c) The place where Duracell Dan lives.
(d) The high school soccer field.
3. How much is the check Zanne presents for Kate's bills?
4. What is the name of the guy Anna goes on a movie date with?
5. Who is an only child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sara when she is served with the petition on behalf of Anna?
2. At the fire station, who is "Cap"?
3. Who is Campbell's new client after visiting the police station?
4. What is Kate's first word?
5. Shakespeare writes to never doubt that "I ____".
Short Essay Questions
1. What's it like when Sara takes Kate to the hospital where she is diagnosed with leukemia for the first time?
2. Describe Dr. Chance.
3. Why is Jesse so fascinated with fire?
4. What is it like on the first night when Anna moves in with her dad at the fire station?
5. How does Sara feel when she is served papers by the sheriff about Anna's lawsuit?
6. Sara is at the hair salon, when asked about a baby name. Why hasn't she picked one out? What is the reason for the pregnancy?
7. Why does Jesse steal and drive a dump truck?
8. What is a four letter word for vessel and why does Anna respond as such?
9. Why does Julia barge into Campbell's office after she is assigned to Anna's case?
10. What happens when Jesse meets Julia?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)