|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Following a fire call that takes him to the hospital, Brian returns to the fire station and on the rooftop witnesses a ______.
(a) Crash on the main road.
(b) Meteor shower.
(c) Falling star.
(d) Explosion across town.
2. How much money do the guys at fire station raise for Kate's bills?
3. Who touches Brian and suggests he needs time off when he yells at a teen for drug abuse?
(b) The Chief.
4. What does Brian burn while cooking at the fire station?
5. Who does the stolen yellow Humvee belong to?
(a) An attorney.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A judge.
(d) A cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the medical ethics board chair at Providence?
2. Who is Kerri?
3. What does Jesse use to pull off his braces?
4. According to Anna, what makes you want to crawl back into bed and pretend you have five more minutes to sleep?
5. Where is Sara when she is served with the petition on behalf of Anna?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is it like on the first night when Anna moves in with her dad at the fire station?
2. Why does Campbell prolong his questioning of Dr. Chance?
3. Why doesn't Brian want to face Judge DeSalvo's decision?
4. Why does Brian decide not to turn Jesse in as the arsonist?
5. When Sara whispers "we're going to lose her" to Brian, why is she talking about either Anna or Kate?
6. How does Kate's condition during the Arsenic treatment affect Jesse? How does it affect Kate?
7. Why is Jesse so fascinated with fire?
8. Sara is at the hair salon, when asked about a baby name. Why hasn't she picked one out? What is the reason for the pregnancy?
9. What is a four letter word for vessel and why does Anna respond as such?
10. Why does Julia visit Brian at the fire station?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)