|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brian is a _______.
(a) Law enforcement officer.
(c) Stay at home dad.
2. Who does not sign off on the bone marrow transplant after Kate's relapse?
(a) Lead oncologist.
(b) Medical review board.
(c) Insurance company.
(d) Ethics committee.
3. What does Jesse watch fall when he takes acid during a thunder storm?
(b) The sky.
(c) A star.
4. Which one of Anna's relatives tells Campbell that Anna is right in her lawsuit?
5. At the hospital, after a fire call, where does Brian find Anna?
(a) In the cafeteria.
(b) In Kate's room.
(c) Near the nurse's station.
(d) In the waiting room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks "What do you think is the best way to die"?
2. When Campbell meets Anna for the first time in his office, why does he think Anna is there to see him?
3. Sara is what kind of attorney?
4. Who lives in the shed Jesse burns down?
5. In the Prologue, Carl Von Clausewitz is quoted as saying "No one starts ___________ without first being clear what he intends".
Short Essay Questions
1. What's it like when Sara takes Kate to the hospital where she is diagnosed with leukemia for the first time?
2. What happens when Sara and Brian go on a dinner date?
3. What is it like on the first night when Anna moves in with her dad at the fire station?
4. What information tells you Jesse is suicidal?
5. Why is Anna polishing Campbell's door knob?
6. What happens when Jesse meets Julia?
7. Who are Sara and Brian and what do they do for a living?
8. Why does Anna pawn her locket?
9. Why does Brian get so upset when they respond to the girl and boy using drugs?
10. After saving someone during a fire call, Brian is upset. Why is he upset? Why does he become a fire fighter?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)