|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Julia a hard time about Campbell?
2. What's a four letter word for vessel?
3. Who does Jesse go to see while driving a dump truck?
(a) Duracell Dan.
(b) His friends at the park.
(c) His dad.
4. At the hospital, after a fire call, where does Brian find Anna?
(a) Near the nurse's station.
(b) In Kate's room.
(c) In the cafeteria.
(d) In the waiting room.
5. What does Jesse use to pull off his braces?
Short Answer Questions
1. From "Fire Pages" by Carl Sandburg, what is read to tell how fire comes?
2. In Annaism, who is jealous of the stars?
3. Who asks "What do you think is the best way to die"?
4. On the last morning of the trial, it's raining and Jesse is running in the rain to where?
5. Who lives in the shed Jesse burns down?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Sara whispers "we're going to lose her" to Brian, why is she talking about either Anna or Kate?
2. Describe Dr. Chance.
3. Why does Brian leave Campbell alone with Julia?
4. Do you think the decision pulls Fitzgerald family closer? Why or why not?
5. Why does Anna feel she is never sick enough?
6. What happens when Sara and Brian go on a dinner date?
7. Why does Jesse steal and drive a dump truck?
8. Based on Kate's thoughts, who do you feel has the most healing left to do from the family's loss?
9. Why does Anna go to Kate's room while her dad helps a patient at the hospital?
10. Why is Campbell answering the doctor's question about organ donation instead of Sara and Brian?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)