|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the nurse think Kate is drinking in the hospital when she goes to get her kidney's checked out?
(a) Apple juice.
(d) Wrong medicine.
2. Anna wonders _____ babies are made.
3. Following a fire call that takes him to the hospital, Brian returns to the fire station and on the rooftop witnesses a ______.
(a) Explosion across town.
(b) Falling star.
(c) Meteor shower.
(d) Crash on the main road.
4. Besides horseradish and orange zest, what else does Juli add to the eggs at the fire station?
(d) Chili powder.
5. Who is Kerri?
(a) Dr. Chance's assistant.
(b) Part-time female fire fighter.
(c) Campbell's secretary.
(d) Anna's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is an only child?
2. When Campbell meets Anna for the first time in his office, why does he think Anna is there to see him?
3. What Judge is assigned to Anna's case?
4. Brian is a _______.
5. In the Prologue, Carl Von Clausewitz is quoted as saying "No one starts ___________ without first being clear what he intends".
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anna go to Kate's room while her dad helps a patient at the hospital?
2. What information tells you Jesse is suicidal?
3. What is a four letter word for vessel and why does Anna respond as such?
4. Describe Dr. Chance.
5. Why does Julia barge into Campbell's office after she is assigned to Anna's case?
6. Why does Brian get so upset when they respond to the girl and boy using drugs?
7. What's it like when Sara takes Kate to the hospital where she is diagnosed with leukemia for the first time?
8. What happens when Sara and Brian go on a dinner date?
9. Why does Campbell take Anna's case?
10. Who are Sara and Brian and what do they do for a living?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)