|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who distracts Sara so Anna can get into hospital room to see Kate?
2. Who does the stolen yellow Humvee belong to?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A judge.
(c) An attorney.
(d) A cop.
3. Where does Julia go after talking to Anna and meeting Sara?
(a) The hospital.
(b) Dr. Chance's office.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) Campbell's office.
4. Who is Julia' confidant at Shakespeare's Cat?
5. Who thinks darkness is relative?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is the check Zanne presents for Kate's bills?
2. Who does Campbell file a restraining order against?
3. When they leave the fire station, where does Brian drive Julia?
4. Julia observes that Brian's car is filled with ___.
5. What kind of transplant does Kate need?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Sara and Brian go on a dinner date?
2. Why does Jesse steal and drive a dump truck?
3. Why does Anna feel she is never sick enough?
4. What is it like on the first night when Anna moves in with her dad at the fire station?
5. Why does Anna go to Kate's room while her dad helps a patient at the hospital?
6. Why does Julia barge into Campbell's office after she is assigned to Anna's case?
7. After saving someone during a fire call, Brian is upset. Why is he upset? Why does he become a fire fighter?
8. What is a four letter word for vessel and why does Anna respond as such?
9. What's it like when Sara takes Kate to the hospital where she is diagnosed with leukemia for the first time?
10. Who are Sara and Brian and what do they do for a living?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)