|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the hospital, after a fire call, where does Brian find Anna?
(a) In Kate's room.
(b) Near the nurse's station.
(c) In the waiting room.
(d) In the cafeteria.
2. Which one of Anna's relatives tells Campbell that Anna is right in her lawsuit?
3. According to Sara, who are the seasoned sergeants of the oncology ward?
(a) The patients.
(b) The nurses.
(c) The doctors.
(d) The parents.
4. What kind of transplant does Kate need?
(c) Bone marrow.
5. After the initial umbilical cord transplant, Kate is in remission for how many years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jesse use to pull off his braces?
2. How many mutual funds do Sara and Brian have?
3. Who distracts Sara so Anna can get into hospital room to see Kate?
4. Who is sleeping when the attorneys come out of the Judge's office?
5. Who tells Anna "tell them you lost it"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Sara and Brian go on a dinner date?
2. Why does Anna pawn her locket?
3. Why does Campbell run away from Julia after meeting with the judge about the restraining order?
4. Sara is at the hair salon, when asked about a baby name. Why hasn't she picked one out? What is the reason for the pregnancy?
5. Why does Brian get so upset when they respond to the girl and boy using drugs?
6. Why does Brian tell Anna that there is an extra bed at the fire station?
7. Why does Kate make her bed before going to the hospital and why is Sara surprised by this?
8. Who are Sara and Brian and what do they do for a living?
9. What is it like on the first night when Anna moves in with her dad at the fire station?
10. What happens when Jesse meets Julia?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)