|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the hospital, after a fire call, where does Brian find Anna?
(a) Near the nurse's station.
(b) In the waiting room.
(c) In the cafeteria.
(d) In Kate's room.
2. Who is an only child?
3. Who flies over bike handlebars and needs 82 stitches?
4. What's a four letter word for vessel?
5. Which one of Anna's relatives tells Campbell that Anna is right in her lawsuit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who touches Brian and suggests he needs time off when he yells at a teen for drug abuse?
2. Who is in the room Campbell escapes to from Julia?
3. How much is the check Zanne presents for Kate's bills?
4. Who does not sign off on the bone marrow transplant after Kate's relapse?
5. At the fire station, who is "Cap"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Brian tell Anna that there is an extra bed at the fire station?
2. What is a four letter word for vessel and why does Anna respond as such?
3. Why does Kate make her bed before going to the hospital and why is Sara surprised by this?
4. Why does Anna pawn her locket?
5. What happens when Jesse meets Julia?
6. Sara is at the hair salon, when asked about a baby name. Why hasn't she picked one out? What is the reason for the pregnancy?
7. Why does Julia visit Brian at the fire station?
8. How does Sara feel when she is served papers by the sheriff about Anna's lawsuit?
9. Why does Anna compare water evaporating to a soul?
10. Describe Dr. Chance.
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)