|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Anna, after rain falls, it runs down the mountain into a _______.
2. Shakespeare writes to never doubt that "I ____".
(c) Hear you.
3. What kind of transplant does Kate need?
(c) Bone marrow.
4. Brian is a _______.
(b) Law enforcement officer.
(c) Stay at home dad.
5. Who lives in the shed Jesse burns down?
(a) A family of three.
(b) The rat.
(c) The boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns a telescope?
2. Who is Campbell's new client after visiting the police station?
3. How much money do the guys at fire station raise for Kate's bills?
4. Who is Kerri?
5. On the last morning of the trial, it's raining and Jesse is running in the rain to where?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anna feel she is never sick enough?
2. Why does Julia barge into Campbell's office after she is assigned to Anna's case?
3. How does Sara feel when she is served papers by the sheriff about Anna's lawsuit?
4. Describe Dr. Chance.
5. Why does Brian tell Anna that there is an extra bed at the fire station?
6. Why does Brian get so upset when they respond to the girl and boy using drugs?
7. Why does Anna go to Kate's room while her dad helps a patient at the hospital?
8. What is a four letter word for vessel and why does Anna respond as such?
9. What happens when Jesse meets Julia?
10. Why is Jesse so fascinated with fire?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)