|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Campbell meets Anna for the first time in his office, why does he think Anna is there to see him?
(a) She wants an interview.
(b) She needs a job.
(c) She's selling something.
(d) She's pregnant.
2. On the last morning of the trial, it's raining and Jesse is running in the rain to where?
(a) The high school soccer field.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The fire station.
(d) The place where Duracell Dan lives.
3. Who is Campbell's new client after visiting the police station?
4. What does Brian burn while cooking at the fire station?
5. Who is Kerri?
(a) Campbell's secretary.
(b) Anna's best friend.
(c) Part-time female fire fighter.
(d) Dr. Chance's assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Julia' confidant at Shakespeare's Cat?
2. Who asks "What do you think is the best way to die"?
3. Who lives in the shed Jesse burns down?
4. Julia observes that Brian's car is filled with ___.
5. At the fire station, who is "Cap"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anna go to Kate's room while her dad helps a patient at the hospital?
2. What is it like on the first night when Anna moves in with her dad at the fire station?
3. What's it like when Sara takes Kate to the hospital where she is diagnosed with leukemia for the first time?
4. Why does Anna compare water evaporating to a soul?
5. Kate and Anna are training for the Guinness book of world records. Why do they end up talking about death?
6. Why is Jesse so fascinated with fire?
7. Sara is at the hair salon, when asked about a baby name. Why hasn't she picked one out? What is the reason for the pregnancy?
8. Why does Brian tell Anna that there is an extra bed at the fire station?
9. What happens when Jesse meets Julia?
10. Why does Kate make her bed before going to the hospital and why is Sara surprised by this?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)