|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's a four letter word for vessel?
2. According to Sara, who are the seasoned sergeants of the oncology ward?
(a) The patients.
(b) The nurses.
(c) The doctors.
(d) The parents.
3. What Judge is assigned to Anna's case?
4. Who owns a telescope?
(a) Duracell Dan.
5. Who is Campbell's new client after visiting the police station?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not sign off on the bone marrow transplant after Kate's relapse?
2. How many brothers does Julia have?
3. How much is the check Zanne presents for Kate's bills?
4. Anna wonders _____ babies are made.
5. How old is Brian when Anna brings this lawsuit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information tells you Jesse is suicidal?
2. What's it like when Sara takes Kate to the hospital where she is diagnosed with leukemia for the first time?
3. Why is Jesse so fascinated with fire?
4. Why does Brian tell Anna that there is an extra bed at the fire station?
5. Why does Anna compare water evaporating to a soul?
6. Why does Brian get so upset when they respond to the girl and boy using drugs?
7. Kate and Anna are training for the Guinness book of world records. Why do they end up talking about death?
8. Who are Sara and Brian and what do they do for a living?
9. Why does Julia barge into Campbell's office after she is assigned to Anna's case?
10. What is it like on the first night when Anna moves in with her dad at the fire station?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)