|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jesse live?
(a) With his aunt.
(b) With his parents.
(c) Over the garage.
(d) At the fire station.
2. Who is Julia' confidant at Shakespeare's Cat?
3. Who is Kerri?
(a) Campbell's secretary.
(b) Dr. Chance's assistant.
(c) Anna's best friend.
(d) Part-time female fire fighter.
4. Who gives Julia a hard time about Campbell?
5. On the last morning of the trial, it's raining and Jesse is running in the rain to where?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The place where Duracell Dan lives.
(c) The high school soccer field.
(d) The fire station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who distracts Sara so Anna can get into hospital room to see Kate?
2. Who does the stolen yellow Humvee belong to?
3. What does Jesse use to pull off his braces?
4. Sara is what kind of attorney?
5. Who does not sign off on the bone marrow transplant after Kate's relapse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anna feel she is never sick enough?
2. What happens when Sara and Brian go on a dinner date?
3. What is a four letter word for vessel and why does Anna respond as such?
4. Why does Campbell run away from Julia after meeting with the judge about the restraining order?
5. Why does Anna go to Kate's room while her dad helps a patient at the hospital?
6. Why is Jesse so fascinated with fire?
7. What information tells you Jesse is suicidal?
8. Why does Brian tell Anna that there is an extra bed at the fire station?
9. Why does Brian get so upset when they respond to the girl and boy using drugs?
10. Why does Julia visit Brian at the fire station?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)