|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Annaism, what is in the beginning?
(b) Fire and ice.
(c) Moon and stars.
2. When they leave the fire station, where does Brian drive Julia?
(a) To the courthouse.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To his home.
(d) To her apartment.
3. According to Sara, who are the seasoned sergeants of the oncology ward?
(a) The nurses.
(b) The doctors.
(c) The patients.
(d) The parents.
4. Who goes to Harvard Law School on full scholarship?
5. Each time Jesse goes out in the rain, he tries to kill himself with what?
(b) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julia go after talking to Anna and meeting Sara?
2. On the last morning of the trial, it's raining and Jesse is running in the rain to where?
3. What kind of transplant does Kate need?
4. What is the name of the guy Anna goes on a movie date with?
5. In the Prologue, Carl Von Clausewitz is quoted as saying "No one starts ___________ without first being clear what he intends".
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sara feel when she is served papers by the sheriff about Anna's lawsuit?
2. Why does Julia barge into Campbell's office after she is assigned to Anna's case?
3. After saving someone during a fire call, Brian is upset. Why is he upset? Why does he become a fire fighter?
4. What is it like on the first night when Anna moves in with her dad at the fire station?
5. Why does Julia visit Brian at the fire station?
6. Why is Jesse so fascinated with fire?
7. What happens when Jesse meets Julia?
8. Why does Brian tell Anna that there is an extra bed at the fire station?
9. Why does Jesse steal and drive a dump truck?
10. What information tells you Jesse is suicidal?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)