|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Anna, what makes you want to crawl back into bed and pretend you have five more minutes to sleep?
2. Who distracts Sara so Anna can get into hospital room to see Kate?
3. In Annaism, what is in the beginning?
(a) Fire and ice.
(c) Moon and stars.
4. Who is Campbell's new client after visiting the police station?
5. Who flies over bike handlebars and needs 82 stitches?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Kate when she is diagnosed with leukemia?
2. Who goes with Campbell to the police station?
3. Who does Campbell file a restraining order against?
4. Anna wonders _____ babies are made.
5. How much money do the guys at fire station raise for Kate's bills?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Campbell recall riding in the car with his dad when he looks at the rain through his glass window?
2. Why is Jesse so fascinated with fire?
3. What is a four letter word for vessel and why does Anna respond as such?
4. After saving someone during a fire call, Brian is upset. Why is he upset? Why does he become a fire fighter?
5. Who is the star and why is there a gap in the Fitzgerald family?
6. To what does Sara compare her decision about Anna being Kate's donor?
7. Do you think the decision pulls Fitzgerald family closer? Why or why not?
8. Based on Kate's thoughts, who do you feel has the most healing left to do from the family's loss?
9. Why does Jesse start the fires?
10. Who says it's not suicide if you are already dying? What is this in response to?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)