|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shakespeare writes to never doubt that "I ____".
(d) Hear you.
2. Izzy just has a break up with whom?
3. When Anna goes to Campbell's office for the first time, who takes her?
4. At the hospital, after a fire call, where does Brian find Anna?
(a) In the cafeteria.
(b) In the waiting room.
(c) Near the nurse's station.
(d) In Kate's room.
5. How old is Kate when she is diagnosed with leukemia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who flies over bike handlebars and needs 82 stitches?
2. What does Brian burn while cooking at the fire station?
3. How much money do the guys at fire station raise for Kate's bills?
4. Who thinks darkness is relative?
5. In Tuesday, what is Millay quoted as saying burns at both ends?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anna compare water evaporating to a soul?
2. Why does Campbell run away from Julia after meeting with the judge about the restraining order?
3. What happens when Jesse meets Julia?
4. Why does Brian get so upset when they respond to the girl and boy using drugs?
5. Why does Kate make her bed before going to the hospital and why is Sara surprised by this?
6. Why does Anna pawn her locket?
7. What's it like when Sara takes Kate to the hospital where she is diagnosed with leukemia for the first time?
8. What happens when Sara and Brian go on a dinner date?
9. Why does Julia barge into Campbell's office after she is assigned to Anna's case?
10. Why is Anna polishing Campbell's door knob?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)