|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Julia' confidant at Shakespeare's Cat?
2. Who touches Brian and suggests he needs time off when he yells at a teen for drug abuse?
(b) The Chief.
3. According to Anna, what makes you want to crawl back into bed and pretend you have five more minutes to sleep?
4. Who does Campbell file a restraining order against?
5. Where does Julia go after talking to Anna and meeting Sara?
(a) Campbell's office.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Dr. Chance's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, Carl Von Clausewitz is quoted as saying "No one starts ___________ without first being clear what he intends".
2. What does Jesse use to pull off his braces?
3. Where does Campbell go after Julia's visit to his office?
4. On the last morning of the trial, it's raining and Jesse is running in the rain to where?
5. Who distracts Sara so Anna can get into hospital room to see Kate?
Short Essay Questions
1. To what does Sara compare her decision about Anna being Kate's donor?
2. What is a four letter word for vessel and why does Anna respond as such?
3. What's it like when Sara takes Kate to the hospital where she is diagnosed with leukemia for the first time?
4. Anna gives a reason why Sara doesn't know Kate asks Anna to kill her. What is the reason?
5. Why does Jesse steal and drive a dump truck?
6. Why does Anna compare water evaporating to a soul?
7. Why does Campbell take Anna's case?
8. Why does Anna think Campbell is invisible as a child?
9. Why can't Julia come to a final recommendation about this case?
10. Why do Anna and Campbell laugh during the trial?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)