|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's a four letter word for vessel?
2. Who does the stolen yellow Humvee belong to?
(a) A cop.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An attorney.
(d) A judge.
3. Julia observes that Brian's car is filled with ___.
4. Where does the idea to have a child to help Kate come from.
(a) A nurse.
(c) Dr. Chance.
5. Who asks "What do you think is the best way to die"?
(c) Judeg DeSalvo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara call the "steps" she uses to get Anna across Kate's half of their bedroom for lunch?
2. Who wants to leave the courthouse through the back?
3. How much is the check Zanne presents for Kate's bills?
4. When Anna goes to Campbell's office for the first time, who takes her?
5. Who is sleeping when the attorneys come out of the Judge's office?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Julia visit Brian at the fire station?
2. Why does Anna go to Kate's room while her dad helps a patient at the hospital?
3. Kate and Anna are training for the Guinness book of world records. Why do they end up talking about death?
4. Why does Anna feel she is never sick enough?
5. How does Sara feel when she is served papers by the sheriff about Anna's lawsuit?
6. Why does Anna compare water evaporating to a soul?
7. Why is Jesse so fascinated with fire?
8. What happens when Jesse meets Julia?
9. What's it like when Sara takes Kate to the hospital where she is diagnosed with leukemia for the first time?
10. What information tells you Jesse is suicidal?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)