|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who flies over bike handlebars and needs 82 stitches?
2. Who wants to talk to Campbell after the meeting in the Judge DeSalvo's office?
3. From "Fire Pages" by Carl Sandburg, what is read to tell how fire comes?
(a) Gray lashes.
4. Sara is what kind of attorney?
5. Who is Kerri?
(a) Anna's best friend.
(b) Campbell's secretary.
(c) Part-time female fire fighter.
(d) Dr. Chance's assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of Sara's sister?
2. Who asks "What do you think is the best way to die"?
3. Where does Julia go after talking to Anna and meeting Sara?
4. In Annaism, what is in the beginning?
5. Who is Campbell's new client after visiting the police station?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Campbell recall riding in the car with his dad when he looks at the rain through his glass window?
2. How does Kate's condition during the Arsenic treatment affect Jesse? How does it affect Kate?
3. Why can't Julia come to a final recommendation about this case?
4. What information tells you Jesse is suicidal?
5. Describe Dr. Chance.
6. Why does Campbell run away from Julia after meeting with the judge about the restraining order?
7. How does Sara feel when she is served papers by the sheriff about Anna's lawsuit?
8. What happens when Sara and Brian go on a dinner date?
9. Why does Julia visit Brian at the fire station?
10. Why does Jesse steal and drive a dump truck?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)