|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the idea to have a child to help Kate come from.
(c) A nurse.
(d) Dr. Chance.
2. Who distracts Sara so Anna can get into hospital room to see Kate?
3. Who touches Brian and suggests he needs time off when he yells at a teen for drug abuse?
(a) The Chief.
4. From "Fire Pages" by Carl Sandburg, what is read to tell how fire comes?
(b) Gray lashes.
5. Who tells Anna "tell them you lost it"?
(a) Sara's sister.
(b) Campbell's secretary.
(c) Pawnshop owner.
(d) Duracell Dan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jesse live?
2. Who serves papers on Sara?
3. Who is Campbell's new client after visiting the police station?
4. According to Anna, after rain falls, it runs down the mountain into a _______.
5. Who is Kerri?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Julia barge into Campbell's office after she is assigned to Anna's case?
2. Why does Anna go to Kate's room while her dad helps a patient at the hospital?
3. After saving someone during a fire call, Brian is upset. Why is he upset? Why does he become a fire fighter?
4. Why does Campbell take Anna's case?
5. What is a four letter word for vessel and why does Anna respond as such?
6. What happens when Sara and Brian go on a dinner date?
7. What happens when Jesse meets Julia?
8. Why is Jesse so fascinated with fire?
9. Why does Brian get so upset when they respond to the girl and boy using drugs?
10. Why does Jesse steal and drive a dump truck?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)