|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sara when she is served with the petition on behalf of Anna?
2. Julia observes that Brian's car is filled with ___.
3. Who asks "What do you think is the best way to die"?
(b) Judeg DeSalvo.
4. Shakespeare writes to never doubt that "I ____".
(d) Hear you.
5. Brian is a _______.
(a) Stay at home dad.
(b) Law enforcement officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the guy Anna goes on a movie date with?
2. In the Prologue, Carl Von Clausewitz is quoted as saying "No one starts ___________ without first being clear what he intends".
3. Who is sleeping when the attorneys come out of the Judge's office?
4. How old is Kate when she is diagnosed with leukemia?
5. In Annaism, who is jealous of the stars?
Short Essay Questions
1. Do you think the decision pulls Fitzgerald family closer? Why or why not?
2. What information tells you Jesse is suicidal?
3. Why does Campbell take Anna's case?
4. Anna gives a reason why Sara doesn't know Kate asks Anna to kill her. What is the reason?
5. Why does Campbell run away from Julia after meeting with the judge about the restraining order?
6. After Taylor's death, Kate looks at pictures and comes across ones of her as a baby/infant. How does she respond?
7. Why does Campbell prolong his questioning of Dr. Chance?
8. What happens when Jesse meets Julia?
9. Who says it's not suicide if you are already dying? What is this in response to?
10. What incident makes Brian realize he is no longer taken aback when disaster strikes?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)