|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Judge is assigned to Anna's case?
2. Which one of Anna's relatives tells Campbell that Anna is right in her lawsuit?
3. D.H. Lawrence writes "The night is____."
4. Who wants to talk to Campbell after the meeting in the Judge DeSalvo's office?
5. What kind of transplant does Kate need?
(d) Bone marrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the idea to have a child to help Kate come from.
2. How much money do the guys at fire station raise for Kate's bills?
3. Where does Campbell go after Julia's visit to his office?
4. Who does Jesse go to see while driving a dump truck?
5. From "Fire Pages" by Carl Sandburg, what is read to tell how fire comes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Sara and Brian go on a dinner date?
2. What happens when Jesse meets Julia?
3. What is it like on the first night when Anna moves in with her dad at the fire station?
4. Why does Campbell run away from Julia after meeting with the judge about the restraining order?
5. What's it like when Sara takes Kate to the hospital where she is diagnosed with leukemia for the first time?
6. Why does Anna compare water evaporating to a soul?
7. Why does Jesse steal and drive a dump truck?
8. Kate and Anna are training for the Guinness book of world records. Why do they end up talking about death?
9. Why does Brian get so upset when they respond to the girl and boy using drugs?
10. Describe Dr. Chance.
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)