|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the stolen yellow Humvee belong to?
(a) A judge.
(b) An attorney.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A cop.
2. Who does Jesse go to see while driving a dump truck?
(a) Duracell Dan.
(c) His friends at the park.
(d) His dad.
3. Who lives in the shed Jesse burns down?
(a) The boy.
(b) A family of three.
(d) The rat.
4. Izzy lives with Julia and wants to clean Sylvia, which is what?
(a) The dog.
(b) The 'fridge.
(c) The sink.
(d) The stove.
5. Who distracts Sara so Anna can get into hospital room to see Kate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Julia' confidant at Shakespeare's Cat?
2. Who tells Anna "tell them you lost it"?
3. Where does the idea to have a child to help Kate come from.
4. Who touches Brian and suggests he needs time off when he yells at a teen for drug abuse?
5. How much is the check Zanne presents for Kate's bills?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anna go to Kate's room while her dad helps a patient at the hospital?
2. What's it like when Sara takes Kate to the hospital where she is diagnosed with leukemia for the first time?
3. What happens when Sara and Brian go on a dinner date?
4. Why does Jesse steal and drive a dump truck?
5. Why does Julia visit Brian at the fire station?
6. What is a four letter word for vessel and why does Anna respond as such?
7. Why does Anna pawn her locket?
8. After saving someone during a fire call, Brian is upset. Why is he upset? Why does he become a fire fighter?
9. What is it like on the first night when Anna moves in with her dad at the fire station?
10. Why does Campbell run away from Julia after meeting with the judge about the restraining order?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)