|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anna see when she comes out of the bathroom stall to wash her hands in the ladies room?
(d) Nurse Donna.
2. Who compares a spouse to a worn glove compartment map?
3. Looking out the courtroom window, after her closing argument, Sara wonders if _________ would ever let up.
(a) The pressure.
(b) The stress.
(c) The pain.
(d) The rain.
4. Who tells Anna that Santa is not real?
5. According to Shakespeare, what is quickly "trodden out"?
(a) A little fire.
6. The second person Sara addresses during her closing statement is ______.
(c) Judge DeSalvo.
7. In Campbell's apartment, what is the Judge trying to get to on the other side of the glass?
(b) Other people.
(c) Rain drops.
8. Judge DeSalvo states that everyone in this case debates the quality of life versus the _____ of life.
9. Sara's closing statement stops abruptly, why?
(a) She sees Kate in the courtroom.
(b) Anna starts to cry.
(c) She drops her note cards.
(d) Campbell objects.
10. Where does Judge Desalvo talk to Kate after Anna's testimony during the trial?
(a) Her home.
(b) The hospital.
(c) His chambers.
(d) The school.
11. How high is Taylor's temperature the night after the hospital prom?
(a) 100 degrees.
(b) 109 degrees.
(c) 107 degrees.
(d) 105 degrees.
12. From John Milton's "Paradise Lost", instead of light, what is visible from these flames?
13. When does Anna tell Kate that she is going to stop being her donor?
(a) Right after the last procedure.
(b) After Taylor dies.
(c) The night before going to hire Campbell.
(d) The day before her hockey game.
14. Who drops a pen during the trial?
15. Who offers to walk Campbell's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. How late is Anna for the hearing?
2. How long does Julia stay in bed after Campbell dumps her?
3. After recovering from his collapse, where does Campbell meet his client?
4. Surprisingly, this character stands up in court to speak for the petition.
5. Whose name are Anna and Campbell laughing at?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)