|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When court is adjourned (after Campbell's recovery), who does Campbell ask to take Anna home?
2. What does Brian compare to a phantom limb?
(a) Disintegrating marriage.
(b) Losing a child to death.
(c) Loss kid's hero worship.
(d) Old burn injuries.
3. Who does Campbell have on the stand to testify on behalf of Anna?
(b) Nurse Donna.
4. In Campbell's apartment, what is the Judge trying to get to on the other side of the glass?
(a) Other people.
(c) Rain drops.
5. Whose favorite films are "The Way We Were", "Pretty Woman", "Ghost" and "Dirty Dancing"?
6. Surprisingly, this character stands up in court to speak for the petition.
7. What does Dr. Chance suggest for treatment of Kate's excessive hemorrhaging?
(c) More cord blood.
8. On the first day of the hearing, Anna is not there. Where is she found?
(a) At school.
(b) At hospital.
(c) At home.
(d) At park.
9. Where does Judge Desalvo talk to Kate after Anna's testimony during the trial?
(a) Her home.
(b) The school.
(c) His chambers.
(d) The hospital.
10. Who is the first responder to Campbell?
11. Who is writing Kate's eulogy?
12. Who saves Anna from being hit by a car during a block party?
13. Where does Kate meet Taylor Ambrose?
(a) At the courthouse.
(b) At the mall.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) At the school.
14. Who tells Anna that Santa is not real?
15. Who goes to look for Anna on the day of the hearing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second witness called by Campbell?
2. What size is Campbell's sailboat?
3. Besides Campbell, who does Julia consider a coward?
4. Sara addresses her final closing statements to ______.
5. Who offers to walk Campbell's dog?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)