|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once the trial is over, who is called away from Kate's bed at the hospital while she is getting ready for dialysis?
2. Whose name are Anna and Campbell laughing at?
(a) Judge Newbell.
(b) Sheriff Stackhouse.
(c) Dr. Neaux.
(d) Judge DeSalvo.
3. How high is Taylor's temperature the night after the hospital prom?
(a) 105 degrees.
(b) 109 degrees.
(c) 100 degrees.
(d) 107 degrees.
4. The New Testament James quote is about what?
(c) Double-minded man.
5. Why is Mrs. Zegna wearing an octopus costume?
(a) Job requirement.
(b) House burned down.
(c) Halloween celebration.
(d) Costume Party.
6. Who is saved from being hit by a car during a block party at the age of seven months?
7. How old is Campbell when his condition is diagnosed?
8. When court is adjourned (after Campbell's recovery), who does Campbell ask to take Anna home?
9. Who is writing Kate's eulogy?
10. According to Shakespeare, what is quickly "trodden out"?
(c) A little fire.
11. According to Sara, how old is Anna when she is a lymphocyte donor for Kate?
12. When Campbell questions Dr. Chance on the witness stand, who, besides the doctor, is fidgeting and hoping for the testimony to end quickly?
13. Surprisingly, this character stands up in court to speak for the petition.
14. What does Dr. Chance suggest for treatment of Kate's excessive hemorrhaging?
(a) More cord blood.
15. When court is adjourned for the day during the hearing, Anna needs a ride. Who offers her a ride back to the fire station?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Anna tell Kate that she is going to stop being her donor?
2. After his collapse and recovery, who stays with Campbell at his apartment?
3. What are Anna and Campbell arguing about in the courthouse?
4. How late is Anna for the hearing?
5. What does Anna want to be ten years from now?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)