|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During her closing statement, Sara first addresses whom?
2. Once the trial is over, who is called away from Kate's bed at the hospital while she is getting ready for dialysis?
3. How many victims are involved in the accident to which Brian responds?
4. Who is caught attempting suicide with whiskey and pills?
5. The New Testament James quote is about what?
(b) Double-minded man.
6. After Vern says Judge DeSalvo is on the war path, who finds out they are the next witness?
(d) Nurse Steph.
7. According to Anna, what exists if someone can see it?
(a) A dream.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) A phoenix.
(d) A ghost.
8. Who is Kate's other platelet donor?
9. Anna leaves the courthouse with whom?
10. Whose name are Anna and Campbell laughing at?
(a) Judge Newbell.
(b) Judge DeSalvo.
(c) Sheriff Stackhouse.
(d) Dr. Neaux.
11. How late is Anna for the hearing?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 90 minutes.
12. How old is Kate when Sara first paints her fingernails?
13. The second person Sara addresses during her closing statement is ______.
(d) Judge DeSalvo.
14. What does Dr. Chance suggest for treatment of Kate's excessive hemorrhaging?
(b) More cord blood.
15. Who gives Anna the idea to sue her parents?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Campbell when his condition is diagnosed?
2. Who saves Anna from being hit by a car during a block party?
3. Who does the judge ask to remain at court to sign papers with Campbell?
4. In Julia's apartment, who is Eva?
5. Who compares a spouse to a worn glove compartment map?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)