|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The second person Sara addresses during her closing statement is ______.
(a) Judge DeSalvo.
2. Who goes to look for Anna on the day of the hearing?
3. Anna is upset with Campbell because during the trial, Campbell tells her he needs who to testify?
4. Who tells Anna that Santa is not real?
5. When Brian gets back to the hospital, Sara asks about whom?
6. What is Anna's third grade report on?
(b) Black Bears.
7. In Julia's apartment, who is Eva?
(a) The refrigerator.
(b) Julia's sister.
(c) The pet bird.
(d) The coffee pot.
8. At her birth, Brian says "Anna" is short for what name?
9. Once Brian returns to the hospital from the accident scene, and a doctor asks him and Sara about an organ donor decision for their daughter, who makes the decision?
10. In Romeo and Juliet, how many fires does it take to burn out another's burning?
(c) A lot.
11. What is Julia's last name?
12. What does Dr. Chance suggest for treatment of Kate's excessive hemorrhaging?
(d) More cord blood.
13. Which one of these is an ingredient in Brian's bomb?
(b) Potassium chloride.
(c) Brake fluid.
14. Whose name are Anna and Campbell laughing at?
(a) Judge Newbell.
(b) Dr. Neaux.
(c) Sheriff Stackhouse.
(d) Judge DeSalvo.
15. Why is Mrs. Zegna wearing an octopus costume?
(a) House burned down.
(b) Job requirement.
(c) Halloween celebration.
(d) Costume Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Anna from being hit by a car during a block party?
2. On the first day of the hearing, Anna is not there. Where is she found?
3. According to Anna, what exists if someone can see it?
4. Who leads Julia to an argument in the courthouse between Anna and Campbell?
5. Whose favorite films are "The Way We Were", "Pretty Woman", "Ghost" and "Dirty Dancing"?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)