|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reflecting on the rain, the morning of the trial, Anna thinks that water evaporates like what into the clouds?
(a) A soul.
2. Where does Julia take Anna for a talk?
(a) A movie theater.
(b) The Zoo.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The Mall.
3. Who does not sign off on the bone marrow transplant after Kate's relapse?
(a) Medical review board.
(b) Ethics committee.
(c) Lead oncologist.
(d) Insurance company.
4. At the hospital, after a fire call, where does Brian find Anna?
(a) In Kate's room.
(b) In the cafeteria.
(c) Near the nurse's station.
(d) In the waiting room.
5. Who is sleeping when the attorneys come out of the Judge's office?
6. Who owns a telescope?
(a) Duracell Dan.
7. Who is an only child?
8. Who flies over bike handlebars and needs 82 stitches?
9. In Annaism, what is in the beginning?
(a) Fire and ice.
(c) Moon and stars.
10. From "Fire Pages" by Carl Sandburg, what is read to tell how fire comes?
(d) Gray lashes.
11. What Judge is assigned to Anna's case?
12. What does the nurse think Kate is drinking in the hospital when she goes to get her kidney's checked out?
(a) Apple juice.
(d) Wrong medicine.
13. Who lives in the shed Jesse burns down?
(a) The rat.
(b) The boy.
(d) A family of three.
14. Who moves in with Brian at the fire station?
15. Who wants to talk to Campbell after the meeting in the Judge DeSalvo's office?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is the check Zanne presents for Kate's bills?
2. Where is Sara when she is served with the petition on behalf of Anna?
3. Who touches Brian and suggests he needs time off when he yells at a teen for drug abuse?
4. According to Anna, what makes you want to crawl back into bed and pretend you have five more minutes to sleep?
5. What's a four letter word for vessel?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)