|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Julia take Anna for a talk?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The Mall.
(c) The Zoo.
(d) A movie theater.
2. Where does the idea to have a child to help Kate come from.
(a) Dr. Chance.
(b) A nurse.
3. Each time Jesse goes out in the rain, he tries to kill himself with what?
(a) A gun.
4. In Tuesday, what is Millay quoted as saying burns at both ends?
(a) The building.
(b) My life.
(c) My candle.
(d) The light.
5. Which one of Anna's relatives tells Campbell that Anna is right in her lawsuit?
6. In Annaism, what is in the beginning?
(a) Fire and ice.
(b) Moon and stars.
7. From "Fire Pages" by Carl Sandburg, what is read to tell how fire comes?
(d) Gray lashes.
8. Following a fire call that takes him to the hospital, Brian returns to the fire station and on the rooftop witnesses a ______.
(a) Explosion across town.
(b) Meteor shower.
(c) Crash on the main road.
(d) Falling star.
9. According to Sara, who are the seasoned sergeants of the oncology ward?
(a) The patients.
(b) The parents.
(c) The nurses.
(d) The doctors.
10. Who owns a telescope?
(d) Duracell Dan.
11. What kind of transplant does Kate need?
(c) Bone marrow.
12. Anna wonders _____ babies are made.
13. Who lives in the shed Jesse burns down?
(a) The rat.
(b) The boy.
(c) A family of three.
14. Who does not sign off on the bone marrow transplant after Kate's relapse?
(a) Medical review board.
(b) Ethics committee.
(c) Lead oncologist.
(d) Insurance company.
15. Who distracts Sara so Anna can get into hospital room to see Kate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shakespeare writes to never doubt that "I ____".
2. Who goes with Campbell to the police station?
3. What does Sara call the "steps" she uses to get Anna across Kate's half of their bedroom for lunch?
4. Who is Campbell's new client after visiting the police station?
5. Who does Jesse go to see while driving a dump truck?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)