|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who distracts Sara so Anna can get into hospital room to see Kate?
2. According to Anna, after rain falls, it runs down the mountain into a _______.
3. Sara is what kind of attorney?
4. How old is Anna when she brings this lawsuit?
5. Where does Jesse live?
(a) With his parents.
(b) With his aunt.
(c) At the fire station.
(d) Over the garage.
6. On the last morning of the trial, it's raining and Jesse is running in the rain to where?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The fire station.
(c) The high school soccer field.
(d) The place where Duracell Dan lives.
7. Who does Campbell file a restraining order against?
8. How much money do the guys at fire station raise for Kate's bills?
9. What does Brian burn while cooking at the fire station?
10. At the fire station, who is "Cap"?
11. Who lives in the shed Jesse burns down?
(a) The rat.
(b) The boy.
(c) A family of three.
12. Reflecting on the rain, the morning of the trial, Anna thinks that water evaporates like what into the clouds?
(a) A soul.
13. In Annaism, what is in the beginning?
(b) Moon and stars.
(c) Fire and ice.
14. What is Kate's first word?
15. Each time Jesse goes out in the rain, he tries to kill himself with what?
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Brian when Anna brings this lawsuit?
2. Who is an only child?
3. What kind of transplant does Kate need?
4. In the Prologue, Carl Von Clausewitz is quoted as saying "No one starts ___________ without first being clear what he intends".
5. Who is Kerri?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)