|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the fire station, who is "Cap"?
2. When Campbell meets Anna for the first time in his office, why does he think Anna is there to see him?
(a) She's selling something.
(b) She's pregnant.
(c) She needs a job.
(d) She wants an interview.
3. Who is in the room Campbell escapes to from Julia?
(d) No one.
4. Who does not sign off on the bone marrow transplant after Kate's relapse?
(a) Lead oncologist.
(b) Ethics committee.
(c) Insurance company.
(d) Medical review board.
5. What is Kate's first word?
6. Who goes to Harvard Law School on full scholarship?
7. Following a fire call that takes him to the hospital, Brian returns to the fire station and on the rooftop witnesses a ______.
(a) Meteor shower.
(b) Explosion across town.
(c) Falling star.
(d) Crash on the main road.
8. Who is Julia' confidant at Shakespeare's Cat?
9. Anna wonders _____ babies are made.
10. Who flies over bike handlebars and needs 82 stitches?
11. What does the nurse think Kate is drinking in the hospital when she goes to get her kidney's checked out?
(a) Wrong medicine.
(d) Apple juice.
12. What does Sara call the "steps" she uses to get Anna across Kate's half of their bedroom for lunch?
(a) Lily pads.
(b) Stepping stones.
13. Who serves papers on Sara?
14. How many mutual funds do Sara and Brian have?
15. Who is Campbell's new client after visiting the police station?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of Anna's relatives tells Campbell that Anna is right in her lawsuit?
2. Who tells Anna "tell them you lost it"?
3. Besides horseradish and orange zest, what else does Juli add to the eggs at the fire station?
4. When Anna goes to Campbell's office for the first time, who takes her?
5. Where does Jesse live?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)