|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives in the shed Jesse burns down?
(a) The rat.
(c) A family of three.
(d) The boy.
2. Who goes with Campbell to the police station?
3. What is Kate's first word?
4. According to Sara, who are the seasoned sergeants of the oncology ward?
(a) The doctors.
(b) The parents.
(c) The patients.
(d) The nurses.
5. How old is Brian when Anna brings this lawsuit?
6. When Anna goes to Campbell's office for the first time, who takes her?
7. What Judge is assigned to Anna's case?
8. According to Anna, after rain falls, it runs down the mountain into a _______.
9. What is the name of the guy Anna goes on a movie date with?
10. How much is the check Zanne presents for Kate's bills?
11. In Tuesday, what is Millay quoted as saying burns at both ends?
(a) My candle.
(b) My life.
(c) The building.
(d) The light.
12. Who does not sign off on the bone marrow transplant after Kate's relapse?
(a) Medical review board.
(b) Lead oncologist.
(c) Insurance company.
(d) Ethics committee.
13. What does Sara call the "steps" she uses to get Anna across Kate's half of their bedroom for lunch?
(b) Lily pads.
(c) Stepping stones.
14. At the hospital, after a fire call, where does Brian find Anna?
(a) Near the nurse's station.
(b) In Kate's room.
(c) In the waiting room.
(d) In the cafeteria.
15. From "Fire Pages" by Carl Sandburg, what is read to tell how fire comes?
(b) Gray lashes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian burn while cooking at the fire station?
2. Julia observes that Brian's car is filled with ___.
3. Shakespeare writes to never doubt that "I ____".
4. What does Jesse watch fall when he takes acid during a thunder storm?
5. Izzy lives with Julia and wants to clean Sylvia, which is what?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)