|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to talk to Campbell after the meeting in the Judge DeSalvo's office?
2. At the hospital, after a fire call, where does Brian find Anna?
(a) In Kate's room.
(b) In the cafeteria.
(c) In the waiting room.
(d) Near the nurse's station.
3. What is Kate's first word?
4. Where does Julia take Anna for a talk?
(a) A movie theater.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The Zoo.
(d) The Mall.
5. In Tuesday, what is Millay quoted as saying burns at both ends?
(a) My life.
(b) The light.
(c) The building.
(d) My candle.
6. Who distracts Sara so Anna can get into hospital room to see Kate?
7. How much is the check Zanne presents for Kate's bills?
8. Who is the medical ethics board chair at Providence?
9. After the initial umbilical cord transplant, Kate is in remission for how many years?
10. Reflecting on the rain, the morning of the trial, Anna thinks that water evaporates like what into the clouds?
(a) A soul.
11. Shakespeare writes to never doubt that "I ____".
(d) Hear you.
12. Who is Julia' confidant at Shakespeare's Cat?
13. What does the nurse think Kate is drinking in the hospital when she goes to get her kidney's checked out?
(a) Wrong medicine.
(c) Apple juice.
14. Who lives in the shed Jesse burns down?
(a) A family of three.
(b) The rat.
(c) The boy.
15. Following a fire call that takes him to the hospital, Brian returns to the fire station and on the rooftop witnesses a ______.
(a) Falling star.
(b) Meteor shower.
(c) Crash on the main road.
(d) Explosion across town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the room Campbell escapes to from Julia?
2. In the Prologue, Carl Von Clausewitz is quoted as saying "No one starts ___________ without first being clear what he intends".
3. Who asks "What do you think is the best way to die"?
4. Who is an only child?
5. What does Jesse watch fall when he takes acid during a thunder storm?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)