|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. D.H. Lawrence writes "The night is____."
2. Who does not sign off on the bone marrow transplant after Kate's relapse?
(a) Insurance company.
(b) Lead oncologist.
(c) Medical review board.
(d) Ethics committee.
3. Who tells Anna "tell them you lost it"?
(a) Campbell's secretary.
(b) Sara's sister.
(c) Duracell Dan.
(d) Pawnshop owner.
4. Who does the stolen yellow Humvee belong to?
(a) An attorney.
(b) A judge.
(c) A cop.
(d) A doctor.
5. What does Sara call the "steps" she uses to get Anna across Kate's half of their bedroom for lunch?
(a) Stepping stones.
(b) Lily pads.
6. According to Anna, after rain falls, it runs down the mountain into a _______.
7. What does Jesse use to pull off his braces?
8. According to Sara, who are the seasoned sergeants of the oncology ward?
(a) The nurses.
(b) The patients.
(c) The doctors.
(d) The parents.
9. Who moves in with Brian at the fire station?
10. Who goes to Harvard Law School on full scholarship?
11. Who thinks darkness is relative?
12. How much money do the guys at fire station raise for Kate's bills?
13. Who does Jesse go to see while driving a dump truck?
(b) His dad.
(c) Duracell Dan.
(d) His friends at the park.
14. Who flies over bike handlebars and needs 82 stitches?
15. When they leave the fire station, where does Brian drive Julia?
(a) To her apartment.
(b) To the courthouse.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the hospital, after a fire call, where does Brian find Anna?
2. Who is the medical ethics board chair at Providence?
3. After the initial umbilical cord transplant, Kate is in remission for how many years?
4. Izzy lives with Julia and wants to clean Sylvia, which is what?
5. Where does the idea to have a child to help Kate come from.
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)