|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sara is what kind of attorney?
2. Who lives in the shed Jesse burns down?
(a) The rat.
(c) The boy.
(d) A family of three.
3. Who gives Julia a hard time about Campbell?
4. Who owns a telescope?
(c) Duracell Dan.
5. Who does Campbell file a restraining order against?
6. What kind of transplant does Kate need?
(c) Bone marrow.
7. On the last morning of the trial, it's raining and Jesse is running in the rain to where?
(a) The high school soccer field.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The place where Duracell Dan lives.
(d) The fire station.
8. In Tuesday, what is Millay quoted as saying burns at both ends?
(a) My life.
(b) The building.
(c) The light.
(d) My candle.
9. How old is Anna when she brings this lawsuit?
10. How much money do the guys at fire station raise for Kate's bills?
11. After the initial umbilical cord transplant, Kate is in remission for how many years?
12. In the Prologue, Carl Von Clausewitz is quoted as saying "No one starts ___________ without first being clear what he intends".
(a) A war.
(b) A job search.
(c) A lawsuit.
(d) A marriage.
13. Where does Julia go after talking to Anna and meeting Sara?
(a) The hospital.
(b) Campbell's office.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) Dr. Chance's office.
14. Brian is a _______.
(b) Stay at home dad.
(c) Law enforcement officer.
15. Who flies over bike handlebars and needs 82 stitches?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the hospital, after a fire call, where does Brian find Anna?
2. Who goes with Campbell to the police station?
3. What does Brian burn while cooking at the fire station?
4. Where does Jesse live?
5. When Anna goes to Campbell's office for the first time, who takes her?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)