|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who distracts Sara so Anna can get into hospital room to see Kate?
2. Who does not sign off on the bone marrow transplant after Kate's relapse?
(a) Insurance company.
(b) Ethics committee.
(c) Lead oncologist.
(d) Medical review board.
3. Who owns a telescope?
(a) Duracell Dan.
4. Who is the medical ethics board chair at Providence?
5. According to Sara, who are the seasoned sergeants of the oncology ward?
(a) The patients.
(b) The parents.
(c) The nurses.
(d) The doctors.
6. On the last morning of the trial, it's raining and Jesse is running in the rain to where?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The place where Duracell Dan lives.
(c) The fire station.
(d) The high school soccer field.
7. Who wants to talk to Campbell after the meeting in the Judge DeSalvo's office?
8. Who does Jesse go to see while driving a dump truck?
(b) Duracell Dan.
(c) His dad.
(d) His friends at the park.
9. At the hospital, after a fire call, where does Brian find Anna?
(a) In the cafeteria.
(b) Near the nurse's station.
(c) In the waiting room.
(d) In Kate's room.
10. Julia observes that Brian's car is filled with ___.
11. In the Prologue, Carl Von Clausewitz is quoted as saying "No one starts ___________ without first being clear what he intends".
(a) A war.
(b) A job search.
(c) A marriage.
(d) A lawsuit.
12. What does Sara call the "steps" she uses to get Anna across Kate's half of their bedroom for lunch?
(a) Stepping stones.
(b) Lily pads.
13. What Judge is assigned to Anna's case?
14. According to Anna, after rain falls, it runs down the mountain into a _______.
15. Who flies over bike handlebars and needs 82 stitches?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sara is what kind of attorney?
2. What kind of transplant does Kate need?
3. Where does Julia go after talking to Anna and meeting Sara?
4. Who lives in the shed Jesse burns down?
5. Who thinks darkness is relative?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)