|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who touches Brian and suggests he needs time off when he yells at a teen for drug abuse?
(c) The Chief.
2. Brian is a _______.
(a) Law enforcement officer.
(b) Stay at home dad.
3. Who tells Anna "tell them you lost it"?
(a) Duracell Dan.
(b) Sara's sister.
(c) Campbell's secretary.
(d) Pawnshop owner.
4. What does Brian burn while cooking at the fire station?
5. In Annaism, who is jealous of the stars?
(a) The darkness.
(b) The moon.
(c) The sun.
(d) The humans.
6. Where does Julia go after talking to Anna and meeting Sara?
(a) Dr. Chance's office.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Campbell's office.
(d) The courthouse.
7. From "Fire Pages" by Carl Sandburg, what is read to tell how fire comes?
(c) Gray lashes.
8. Izzy lives with Julia and wants to clean Sylvia, which is what?
(a) The 'fridge.
(b) The dog.
(c) The sink.
(d) The stove.
9. What Judge is assigned to Anna's case?
10. How much is the check Zanne presents for Kate's bills?
11. After the initial umbilical cord transplant, Kate is in remission for how many years?
12. When Anna goes to Campbell's office for the first time, who takes her?
13. What kind of transplant does Kate need?
(a) Bone marrow.
14. How old is Brian when Anna brings this lawsuit?
15. Who is Kerri?
(a) Anna's best friend.
(b) Part-time female fire fighter.
(c) Dr. Chance's assistant.
(d) Campbell's secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sara, who are the seasoned sergeants of the oncology ward?
2. How many mutual funds do Sara and Brian have?
3. D.H. Lawrence writes "The night is____."
4. Izzy just has a break up with whom?
5. Who is the medical ethics board chair at Providence?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)