|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From "Fire Pages" by Carl Sandburg, what is read to tell how fire comes?
(b) Gray lashes.
2. Who flies over bike handlebars and needs 82 stitches?
3. When they leave the fire station, where does Brian drive Julia?
(a) To his home.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To her apartment.
(d) To the courthouse.
4. When Campbell meets Anna for the first time in his office, why does he think Anna is there to see him?
(a) She wants an interview.
(b) She's selling something.
(c) She's pregnant.
(d) She needs a job.
5. What does Brian burn while cooking at the fire station?
6. Where does Jesse live?
(a) Over the garage.
(b) At the fire station.
(c) With his aunt.
(d) With his parents.
7. Shakespeare writes to never doubt that "I ____".
(b) Hear you.
8. Who wants to leave the courthouse through the back?
(a) Brian and Sara.
(b) Julia with Anna.
(d) Campbell with Anna.
9. When Anna goes to Campbell's office for the first time, who takes her?
10. What kind of transplant does Kate need?
(b) Bone marrow.
11. According to Anna, what makes you want to crawl back into bed and pretend you have five more minutes to sleep?
12. On the last morning of the trial, it's raining and Jesse is running in the rain to where?
(a) The fire station.
(b) The high school soccer field.
(c) The place where Duracell Dan lives.
(d) The hospital.
13. How much is the check Zanne presents for Kate's bills?
14. How many mutual funds do Sara and Brian have?
15. Who does Campbell file a restraining order against?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is an only child?
2. Where is Sara when she is served with the petition on behalf of Anna?
3. Who thinks darkness is relative?
4. In Annaism, who is jealous of the stars?
5. Who does Jesse go to see while driving a dump truck?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)