|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Annaism, who is jealous of the stars?
(a) The darkness.
(b) The sun.
(c) The humans.
(d) The moon.
2. In Tuesday, what is Millay quoted as saying burns at both ends?
(a) My candle.
(b) The building.
(c) My life.
(d) The light.
3. Who moves in with Brian at the fire station?
4. Reflecting on the rain, the morning of the trial, Anna thinks that water evaporates like what into the clouds?
(d) A soul.
5. How many brothers does Julia have?
6. Who wants to talk to Campbell after the meeting in the Judge DeSalvo's office?
7. Who is an only child?
8. How old is Kate when she is diagnosed with leukemia?
9. Who owns a telescope?
(d) Duracell Dan.
10. Who goes to Harvard Law School on full scholarship?
11. On the last morning of the trial, it's raining and Jesse is running in the rain to where?
(a) The place where Duracell Dan lives.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The high school soccer field.
(d) The fire station.
12. Who lives in the shed Jesse burns down?
(a) A family of three.
(c) The boy.
(d) The rat.
13. Besides horseradish and orange zest, what else does Juli add to the eggs at the fire station?
(a) Chili powder.
14. D.H. Lawrence writes "The night is____."
15. When they leave the fire station, where does Brian drive Julia?
(a) To her apartment.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To his home.
(d) To the courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian burn while cooking at the fire station?
2. Who goes with Campbell to the police station?
3. Where does Jesse live?
4. What does Jesse use to pull off his braces?
5. Who thinks darkness is relative?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)