|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Prologue, Carl Von Clausewitz is quoted as saying "No one starts ___________ without first being clear what he intends".
(a) A marriage.
(b) A war.
(c) A lawsuit.
(d) A job search.
2. In Annaism, who is jealous of the stars?
(a) The moon.
(b) The humans.
(c) The sun.
(d) The darkness.
3. Who is in the room Campbell escapes to from Julia?
(a) No one.
4. From "Fire Pages" by Carl Sandburg, what is read to tell how fire comes?
(d) Gray lashes.
5. Sara is what kind of attorney?
6. According to Sara, who are the seasoned sergeants of the oncology ward?
(a) The patients.
(b) The nurses.
(c) The doctors.
(d) The parents.
7. In Annaism, what is in the beginning?
(b) Moon and stars.
(c) Fire and ice.
8. Who flies over bike handlebars and needs 82 stitches?
9. Where does Campbell go after Julia's visit to his office?
(b) Anna's house.
(c) The courthouse.
10. Izzy just has a break up with whom?
11. When they leave the fire station, where does Brian drive Julia?
(a) To her apartment.
(b) To his home.
(c) To the courthouse.
(d) To the hospital.
12. Who lives in the shed Jesse burns down?
(a) The boy.
(b) The rat.
(d) A family of three.
13. When Campbell meets Anna for the first time in his office, why does he think Anna is there to see him?
(a) She needs a job.
(b) She's selling something.
(c) She wants an interview.
(d) She's pregnant.
14. What does the nurse think Kate is drinking in the hospital when she goes to get her kidney's checked out?
(c) Wrong medicine.
(d) Apple juice.
15. Who goes to Harvard Law School on full scholarship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna wonders _____ babies are made.
2. How old is Brian when Anna brings this lawsuit?
3. D.H. Lawrence writes "The night is____."
4. Who is an only child?
5. Julia observes that Brian's car is filled with ___.
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)