|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Julia go after talking to Anna and meeting Sara?
(a) Dr. Chance's office.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Campbell's office.
(d) The courthouse.
2. Who is an only child?
3. Sara is what kind of attorney?
4. Julia observes that Brian's car is filled with ___.
5. Who moves in with Brian at the fire station?
6. How old is Kate when she is diagnosed with leukemia?
7. What kind of transplant does Kate need?
(c) Bone marrow.
8. Who is sleeping when the attorneys come out of the Judge's office?
9. Who thinks darkness is relative?
10. Izzy just has a break up with whom?
11. D.H. Lawrence writes "The night is____."
12. Who wants to talk to Campbell after the meeting in the Judge DeSalvo's office?
13. Who does not sign off on the bone marrow transplant after Kate's relapse?
(a) Lead oncologist.
(b) Insurance company.
(c) Medical review board.
(d) Ethics committee.
14. On the last morning of the trial, it's raining and Jesse is running in the rain to where?
(a) The high school soccer field.
(b) The fire station.
(c) The place where Duracell Dan lives.
(d) The hospital.
15. When Campbell meets Anna for the first time in his office, why does he think Anna is there to see him?
(a) She wants an interview.
(b) She needs a job.
(c) She's selling something.
(d) She's pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives in the shed Jesse burns down?
2. When they leave the fire station, where does Brian drive Julia?
3. Who is in the room Campbell escapes to from Julia?
4. Who does the stolen yellow Humvee belong to?
5. Where is Sara when she is served with the petition on behalf of Anna?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)