Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to Harvard Law School on full scholarship?
2. Who asks "What do you think is the best way to die"?
(a) Judeg DeSalvo.
3. Following a fire call that takes him to the hospital, Brian returns to the fire station and on the rooftop witnesses a ______.
(a) Falling star.
(b) Meteor shower.
(c) Crash on the main road.
(d) Explosion across town.
4. Sara is what kind of attorney?
5. Brian is a _______.
(b) Law enforcement officer.
(d) Stay at home dad.
6. What does the nurse think Kate is drinking in the hospital when she goes to get her kidney's checked out?
(b) Apple juice.
(d) Wrong medicine.
7. In Annaism, what is in the beginning?
(b) Fire and ice.
(d) Moon and stars.
8. In the Prologue, Carl Von Clausewitz is quoted as saying "No one starts ___________ without first being clear what he intends".
(a) A marriage.
(b) A job search.
(c) A lawsuit.
(d) A war.
9. D.H. Lawrence writes "The night is____."
10. How old is Brian when Anna brings this lawsuit?
11. Who serves papers on Sara?
12. Who is sleeping when the attorneys come out of the Judge's office?
13. According to Sara, who are the seasoned sergeants of the oncology ward?
(a) The parents.
(b) The patients.
(c) The nurses.
(d) The doctors.
14. What's a four letter word for vessel?
15. From "Fire Pages" by Carl Sandburg, what is read to tell how fire comes?
(a) Gray lashes.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the last morning of the trial, it's raining and Jesse is running in the rain to where?
2. Who gives Julia a hard time about Campbell?
3. Who goes with Campbell to the police station?
4. What does Sara call the "steps" she uses to get Anna across Kate's half of their bedroom for lunch?
5. How much is the check Zanne presents for Kate's bills?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)