|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks "What do you think is the best way to die"?
(d) Judeg DeSalvo.
2. According to Anna, after rain falls, it runs down the mountain into a _______.
3. Who does the stolen yellow Humvee belong to?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A cop.
(c) A judge.
(d) An attorney.
4. In Tuesday, what is Millay quoted as saying burns at both ends?
(a) My candle.
(b) My life.
(c) The building.
(d) The light.
5. Where is Sara when she is served with the petition on behalf of Anna?
6. What does Jesse use to pull off his braces?
7. What does Sara call the "steps" she uses to get Anna across Kate's half of their bedroom for lunch?
(b) Lily pads.
(c) Stepping stones.
8. Where does Julia take Anna for a talk?
(a) The Zoo.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The Mall.
9. Who is the medical ethics board chair at Providence?
10. Who tells Anna "tell them you lost it"?
(a) Pawnshop owner.
(b) Campbell's secretary.
(c) Duracell Dan.
(d) Sara's sister.
11. What Judge is assigned to Anna's case?
12. Each time Jesse goes out in the rain, he tries to kill himself with what?
(c) A gun.
13. Who serves papers on Sara?
14. Sara is what kind of attorney?
15. What is the first name of Sara's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many brothers does Julia have?
2. How much money do the guys at fire station raise for Kate's bills?
3. At the fire station, who is "Cap"?
4. How much is the check Zanne presents for Kate's bills?
5. Who moves in with Brian at the fire station?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)