|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Anna "tell them you lost it"?
(a) Pawnshop owner.
(b) Sara's sister.
(c) Duracell Dan.
(d) Campbell's secretary.
2. Who does not sign off on the bone marrow transplant after Kate's relapse?
(a) Medical review board.
(b) Lead oncologist.
(c) Insurance company.
(d) Ethics committee.
3. Where does Julia take Anna for a talk?
(a) The Mall.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) The Zoo.
4. Who owns a telescope?
(a) Duracell Dan.
5. Who distracts Sara so Anna can get into hospital room to see Kate?
6. Where does Jesse live?
(a) Over the garage.
(b) With his aunt.
(c) At the fire station.
(d) With his parents.
7. What is the first name of Sara's sister?
8. How much money do the guys at fire station raise for Kate's bills?
9. When they leave the fire station, where does Brian drive Julia?
(a) To her apartment.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To his home.
(d) To the courthouse.
10. Where does Campbell go after Julia's visit to his office?
(a) Anna's house.
(b) The courthouse.
11. In Tuesday, what is Millay quoted as saying burns at both ends?
(a) The light.
(b) My life.
(c) The building.
(d) My candle.
12. Where does the idea to have a child to help Kate come from.
(c) Dr. Chance.
(d) A nurse.
13. After the initial umbilical cord transplant, Kate is in remission for how many years?
14. What's a four letter word for vessel?
15. What does Jesse use to pull off his braces?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, Carl Von Clausewitz is quoted as saying "No one starts ___________ without first being clear what he intends".
2. What is the name of the guy Anna goes on a movie date with?
3. Who touches Brian and suggests he needs time off when he yells at a teen for drug abuse?
4. Who is Julia' confidant at Shakespeare's Cat?
5. Who moves in with Brian at the fire station?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)