|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sara is what kind of attorney?
2. Who is sleeping when the attorneys come out of the Judge's office?
3. When Anna goes to Campbell's office for the first time, who takes her?
4. Who wants to talk to Campbell after the meeting in the Judge DeSalvo's office?
5. How many mutual funds do Sara and Brian have?
6. Who touches Brian and suggests he needs time off when he yells at a teen for drug abuse?
(d) The Chief.
7. How old is Anna when she brings this lawsuit?
8. How old is Brian when Anna brings this lawsuit?
9. Who is Julia' confidant at Shakespeare's Cat?
10. Who is Campbell's new client after visiting the police station?
11. After the initial umbilical cord transplant, Kate is in remission for how many years?
12. What's a four letter word for vessel?
13. According to Anna, after rain falls, it runs down the mountain into a _______.
14. Who goes to Harvard Law School on full scholarship?
15. Who wants to leave the courthouse through the back?
(a) Campbell with Anna.
(b) Julia with Anna.
(c) Brian and Sara.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Judge is assigned to Anna's case?
2. Who does the stolen yellow Humvee belong to?
3. Where is Sara when she is served with the petition on behalf of Anna?
4. What does Brian burn while cooking at the fire station?
5. Who is Kerri?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)