|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Campbell go after Julia's visit to his office?
(a) The courthouse.
(c) Anna's house.
2. At the hospital, after a fire call, where does Brian find Anna?
(a) In the waiting room.
(b) In the cafeteria.
(c) In Kate's room.
(d) Near the nurse's station.
3. Who does Jesse go to see while driving a dump truck?
(b) Duracell Dan.
(c) His dad.
(d) His friends at the park.
4. What is the first name of Sara's sister?
5. How many mutual funds do Sara and Brian have?
6. Brian is a _______.
(b) Law enforcement officer.
(c) Stay at home dad.
7. What does Jesse watch fall when he takes acid during a thunder storm?
(b) The sky.
(c) A star.
8. Who wants to leave the courthouse through the back?
(a) Julia with Anna.
(b) Campbell with Anna.
(d) Brian and Sara.
9. Who goes to Harvard Law School on full scholarship?
10. In Tuesday, what is Millay quoted as saying burns at both ends?
(a) My candle.
(b) The building.
(c) The light.
(d) My life.
11. How old is Brian when Anna brings this lawsuit?
12. In the Prologue, Carl Von Clausewitz is quoted as saying "No one starts ___________ without first being clear what he intends".
(a) A job search.
(b) A lawsuit.
(c) A war.
(d) A marriage.
13. Who moves in with Brian at the fire station?
14. According to Anna, what makes you want to crawl back into bed and pretend you have five more minutes to sleep?
15. Each time Jesse goes out in the rain, he tries to kill himself with what?
(c) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Julia observes that Brian's car is filled with ___.
2. How much is the check Zanne presents for Kate's bills?
3. Sara is what kind of attorney?
4. Anna wonders _____ babies are made.
5. Who tells Anna "tell them you lost it"?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)