|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Julia take Anna for a talk?
(a) The Zoo.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The Mall.
2. What is the first name of Sara's sister?
3. Where is Sara when she is served with the petition on behalf of Anna?
4. Who is in the room Campbell escapes to from Julia?
(b) No one.
5. Who gives Julia a hard time about Campbell?
6. Sara is what kind of attorney?
7. At the fire station, who is "Cap"?
8. Julia observes that Brian's car is filled with ___.
9. From "Fire Pages" by Carl Sandburg, what is read to tell how fire comes?
(c) Gray lashes.
10. Brian is a _______.
(a) Stay at home dad.
(b) Law enforcement officer.
11. At the hospital, after a fire call, where does Brian find Anna?
(a) In the waiting room.
(b) In the cafeteria.
(c) In Kate's room.
(d) Near the nurse's station.
12. Where does Jesse live?
(a) With his parents.
(b) Over the garage.
(c) At the fire station.
(d) With his aunt.
13. Izzy lives with Julia and wants to clean Sylvia, which is what?
(a) The dog.
(b) The 'fridge.
(c) The stove.
(d) The sink.
14. Who distracts Sara so Anna can get into hospital room to see Kate?
15. According to Sara, who are the seasoned sergeants of the oncology ward?
(a) The doctors.
(b) The nurses.
(c) The parents.
(d) The patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the stolen yellow Humvee belong to?
2. Who wants to leave the courthouse through the back?
3. Izzy just has a break up with whom?
4. Who is the medical ethics board chair at Providence?
5. Who owns a telescope?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)