|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's a four letter word for vessel?
2. From "Fire Pages" by Carl Sandburg, what is read to tell how fire comes?
(a) Gray lashes.
3. D.H. Lawrence writes "The night is____."
4. Anna wonders _____ babies are made.
5. Besides horseradish and orange zest, what else does Juli add to the eggs at the fire station?
(c) Chili powder.
6. On the last morning of the trial, it's raining and Jesse is running in the rain to where?
(a) The place where Duracell Dan lives.
(b) The fire station.
(c) The high school soccer field.
(d) The hospital.
7. In the Prologue, Carl Von Clausewitz is quoted as saying "No one starts ___________ without first being clear what he intends".
(a) A job search.
(b) A war.
(c) A lawsuit.
(d) A marriage.
8. How old is Anna when she brings this lawsuit?
9. Who wants to talk to Campbell after the meeting in the Judge DeSalvo's office?
10. Izzy lives with Julia and wants to clean Sylvia, which is what?
(a) The 'fridge.
(b) The stove.
(c) The dog.
(d) The sink.
11. In Tuesday, what is Millay quoted as saying burns at both ends?
(a) My candle.
(b) The light.
(c) My life.
(d) The building.
12. When Anna goes to Campbell's office for the first time, who takes her?
13. Who distracts Sara so Anna can get into hospital room to see Kate?
14. Sara is what kind of attorney?
15. What kind of transplant does Kate need?
(a) Bone marrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the medical ethics board chair at Providence?
2. Julia observes that Brian's car is filled with ___.
3. Who does not sign off on the bone marrow transplant after Kate's relapse?
4. Who lives in the shed Jesse burns down?
5. Following a fire call that takes him to the hospital, Brian returns to the fire station and on the rooftop witnesses a ______.
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)