|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jesse go to see while driving a dump truck?
(a) Duracell Dan.
(b) His dad.
(c) His friends at the park.
2. Shakespeare writes to never doubt that "I ____".
(c) Hear you.
3. What is Kate's first word?
4. Which one of Anna's relatives tells Campbell that Anna is right in her lawsuit?
5. Who goes with Campbell to the police station?
6. How much is the check Zanne presents for Kate's bills?
7. Who gives Julia a hard time about Campbell?
8. In Tuesday, what is Millay quoted as saying burns at both ends?
(a) The building.
(b) My candle.
(c) The light.
(d) My life.
9. From "Fire Pages" by Carl Sandburg, what is read to tell how fire comes?
(d) Gray lashes.
10. What does Jesse watch fall when he takes acid during a thunder storm?
(b) A star.
(d) The sky.
11. Where is Sara when she is served with the petition on behalf of Anna?
12. Who is Julia' confidant at Shakespeare's Cat?
13. Who touches Brian and suggests he needs time off when he yells at a teen for drug abuse?
(c) The Chief.
14. Reflecting on the rain, the morning of the trial, Anna thinks that water evaporates like what into the clouds?
(c) A soul.
15. In Annaism, who is jealous of the stars?
(a) The darkness.
(b) The moon.
(c) The humans.
(d) The sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the last morning of the trial, it's raining and Jesse is running in the rain to where?
2. Izzy just has a break up with whom?
3. Who wants to leave the courthouse through the back?
4. Who does Campbell file a restraining order against?
5. Who serves papers on Sara?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)