|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian burn while cooking at the fire station?
2. Who owns a telescope?
(c) Duracell Dan.
3. Who touches Brian and suggests he needs time off when he yells at a teen for drug abuse?
(c) The Chief.
4. Izzy lives with Julia and wants to clean Sylvia, which is what?
(a) The 'fridge.
(b) The stove.
(c) The sink.
(d) The dog.
5. What kind of transplant does Kate need?
(a) Bone marrow.
6. Who gives Julia a hard time about Campbell?
7. Who thinks darkness is relative?
8. Which one of Anna's relatives tells Campbell that Anna is right in her lawsuit?
9. Who is in the room Campbell escapes to from Julia?
(c) No one.
10. Who is sleeping when the attorneys come out of the Judge's office?
11. According to Anna, what makes you want to crawl back into bed and pretend you have five more minutes to sleep?
12. According to Sara, who are the seasoned sergeants of the oncology ward?
(a) The parents.
(b) The nurses.
(c) The doctors.
(d) The patients.
13. How much is the check Zanne presents for Kate's bills?
14. Who serves papers on Sara?
15. What does the nurse think Kate is drinking in the hospital when she goes to get her kidney's checked out?
(b) Wrong medicine.
(c) Apple juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. D.H. Lawrence writes "The night is____."
2. What is the name of the guy Anna goes on a movie date with?
3. What is Kate's first word?
4. At the hospital, after a fire call, where does Brian find Anna?
5. Sara is what kind of attorney?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)