|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who touches Brian and suggests he needs time off when he yells at a teen for drug abuse?
(b) The Chief.
2. Izzy lives with Julia and wants to clean Sylvia, which is what?
(a) The stove.
(b) The dog.
(c) The 'fridge.
(d) The sink.
3. Who owns a telescope?
(d) Duracell Dan.
4. Who is Julia' confidant at Shakespeare's Cat?
5. Who tells Anna "tell them you lost it"?
(a) Sara's sister.
(b) Campbell's secretary.
(c) Pawnshop owner.
(d) Duracell Dan.
6. What does the nurse think Kate is drinking in the hospital when she goes to get her kidney's checked out?
(a) Apple juice.
(b) Wrong medicine.
7. Where is Sara when she is served with the petition on behalf of Anna?
8. Reflecting on the rain, the morning of the trial, Anna thinks that water evaporates like what into the clouds?
(c) A soul.
9. Who flies over bike handlebars and needs 82 stitches?
10. Who does the stolen yellow Humvee belong to?
(a) A cop.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A judge.
(d) An attorney.
11. Who does Campbell file a restraining order against?
12. When they leave the fire station, where does Brian drive Julia?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the courthouse.
(c) To her apartment.
(d) To his home.
13. Where does Julia take Anna for a talk?
(a) A movie theater.
(b) The Mall.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The Zoo.
14. What does Jesse watch fall when he takes acid during a thunder storm?
(b) The sky.
(d) A star.
15. Brian is a _______.
(a) Law enforcement officer.
(d) Stay at home dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's a four letter word for vessel?
2. Who is in the room Campbell escapes to from Julia?
3. Who gives Julia a hard time about Campbell?
4. What does Jesse use to pull off his braces?
5. Where does Julia go after talking to Anna and meeting Sara?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)