|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday | Campbell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the six principles followed by the ethics committee, which one is talked about first?
2. When court is adjourned (after Campbell's recovery), who does Campbell ask to take Anna home?
3. Who offers to walk Campbell's dog?
4. How many victims are involved in the accident to which Brian responds?
5. Who does Anna think is wearing an "I told you so" look after Campbell collapses during the trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. Once the trial is over, who is called away from Kate's bed at the hospital while she is getting ready for dialysis?
2. Besides horseradish and orange zest, what else does Juli add to the eggs at the fire station?
3. How old is Anna when she brings this lawsuit?
4. Where is Sara when she is served with the petition on behalf of Anna?
5. Sara is what kind of attorney?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)