|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Campbell | Sara.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At her birth, Brian says "Anna" is short for what name?
2. Who does Campbell have on the stand to testify on behalf of Anna?
(d) Nurse Donna.
3. Who is Julia' confidant at Shakespeare's Cat?
4. After the initial umbilical cord transplant, Kate is in remission for how many years?
5. On a Fitzgerald family trip, whose eyes swell shut from poison ivy?
Short Answer Questions
1. When they leave the fire station, where does Brian drive Julia?
2. During her closing statement, Sara first addresses whom?
3. Once the trial is over, who is called away from Kate's bed at the hospital while she is getting ready for dialysis?
4. Sara addresses her final closing statements to ______.
5. Anna is upset with Campbell because during the trial, Campbell tells her he needs who to testify?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)