|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is assigned as Muhtar's nurse before he requests Korede?
2. What does Korede offer Gboyega in "Maga"?
(a) Cake and tea.
(b) Coffee and cookies.
(c) Efo and rice.
(d) Potato salad and tea.
3. Where is Korede when the police return her car to her in "Car"?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At home.
(c) At the funeral parlor.
(d) At Gboyega's house.
4. What does Gboyega say he gave to Ayoola when talking with Korede in "Maga"?
(a) A new car.
(b) A small apartment in the city.
(c) An engagement ring.
(d) The capital for her business.
5. What does Muhtar tell Korede to do when she tells him that she is worried about the man that Ayoola is seeing in "Friend"?
(a) To save him.
(b) To help her sister.
(c) To kill him.
(d) To look away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Korede observe Gboyega to have through his profile on social media?
2. What color is Korede's car?
3. What truth does Ayoola reveal to Tade in "Maneater"?
4. How is Muhtar's voice described in "Coma"?
5. What word in the novel refers to a long, loose-fitting gown having wide sleeves and a hole in the center for the head, worn especially by Yoruba men?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the game Cluedo in the novel?
2. What is the meaning of the chapter title "Maga"?
3. How does Korede respond to the revelation of Tade's impending proposal to Ayoola in "Secret"?
4. Why does Muhtar choose to keep silent about Korede's secrets?
5. What conclusions does Korede reach regarding Femi in "Asleep"?
6. Who was the visitor of Ayoola and Korede's father in the flashback in "Father"? Why had he come to visit?
7. What is the significance of the knife in the novel?
8. How would you describe the relationship between Korede and her father?
9. What does Korede learn about Gboyega in "Research"? How does she find this information?
10. How does Ayoola perceive guilt in regard to the murders she has committed?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)