|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Head Nurse" – "Family".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Korede say that "handsome, talented men usually are" in "Asleep" (227)?
2. Who has destroyed the bouquets of flowers in "Roses"?
(b) The house girl.
3. What is Muhtar's last name?
4. At what time is Korede sitting in traffic in the beginning of "Traffic"?
(a) 7:30 a.m.
(b) 6:15 a.m.
(c) 6:45 a.m.
(d) 5:15 a.m.
5. What is Ayoola wearing when the police arrive to question her in "Questions"?
(a) A headdress and a long gown.
(b) A purple mini skirt and a halter top.
(c) A gray blouse and navy trousers.
(d) A black pantsuit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the man that Ayoola killed at age 17, according to Korede in "Seventeen"?
2. How much is Korede charged for "logistical and transportation costs" when her car is returned (187)?
3. To whose daughter's wedding is Korede's mother going in "Instagram"?
4. What word from the novel refers to a traditional head covering for women in Nigeria?
5. Who takes the blame for the destroyed flowers in "Roses"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)