|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Words" - "Efo".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color has the hospital administration decided to change the color of the nurses' uniforms in "Scrubs"?
2. With what words does Ayoola summon Korede in "Words" (19)?
(a) "I killed him."
(b) "I'm in hiding."
(c) "I'm in danger."
(d) "Please help me."
3. On what floor is Femi's flat?
(a) The third floor.
(b) The second floor.
(c) The sixth floor.
(d) The first floor.
4. The poem that Femi wrote for Ayoola says, "I dare you to find a flaw / in her beauty; / or to bring forth a woman / who can stand beside / her without" what (25)?
5. What song is Ayoola dancing to in "Dancing"?
(a) "Let's Dance Tonight."
(b) "I Wanna Dance with Somebody."
(c) "A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall."
(d) "Three Little Birds."
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room is Muhtar said to be housed at the hospital in "The Patient"?
2. What word from the novel refers to a traditional head covering for women in Nigeria?
3. What does Korede remark about the apartment where she goes to help her sister clean up in "Bleach"?
4. What was the profession of Korede's maternal grandfather?
5. What color shirt does the LASTMA agent wear in "Traffic"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)