|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Sheep" – "#5".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Muhtar refer to "love" as in "Wife" (227)?
(a) "An aspiration."
(b) "An ideal."
(c) "A novel concept."
(d) "The meaning of life."
2. How did Muhtar come to be in a coma?
(a) He had a brain aneurysm.
(b) He had a stroke.
(c) He was shot in a robbery.
(d) He was in a car accident.
3. What does Korede describe seeing through the window on the day she bought her notebook, according to the narrative in "The Notebook"?
(a) A white rat.
(b) A white horse.
(c) A white dog.
(d) A white owl.
4. What is Muhtar's last name?
5. The poem that Femi wrote for Ayoola says, "I dare you to find a flaw / in her beauty; / or to bring forth a woman / who can stand beside / her without" what (25)?
Short Answer Questions
1. What most describes Korede's personality?
2. How old was Ayoola when she was ordered to go see the chief man, according to the flashback in "Father"?
3. What is the name of the hospital where Korede works?
4. Who does Korede say is arguably the most attractive employee at the hospital in "Red"?
5. What does Muhtar tell Korede to do when she tells him that she is worried about the man that Ayoola is seeing in "Friend"?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)