"Words" - "Efo"
1. With what words does Ayoola summon Korede in "Words" (19)?
(a) "I'm in hiding."
(b) "I killed him."
(c) "Please help me."
(d) "I'm in danger."
2. Where does Korede describe the hardest place to clean up blood in "Bleach"?
(a) Around the edge of the refrigerator.
(b) Between the shower and caulking.
(c) Between the seat cushions on the couch.
(d) Behind the sink drain.
3. What image is described on the bathroom floor mat in "Bleach"?
(a) A black smiley face.
(b) A red and white heart.
(c) A yellow star.
(d) A puppy.
4. What does Korede remark about the apartment where she goes to help her sister clean up in "Bleach"?
(a) It is dingy and dilapidated.
(b) It has been remodeled recently.
(c) It is messy and unkept.
(d) It has been ransacked completely.
5. Korede says in "Bleach," "I am not angry. If I am anything, I am" what (20)?
This section contains 3,784 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)