|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Spring in the Winter and the Beginning of My Story’s End – The City Comes to Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of tree is Sam's tree home?
2. How long does the blizzard last that Sam writes about in "I Hole Up in a Snowstorm"?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 18 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
3. What does Sam tell Matt that the wild boy does for a living?
(b) Sells furs.
4. How many brothers does Sam have?
5. As Sam watched the sky in "I Pile Up Wood and Go on with Winter," what did the sky look like?
(a) Partly cloudy.
(b) Winter gray.
(c) Mostly cloudy.
(d) Blue as summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what mountain range does Sam live?
2. What food does Matt offer to share with Sam?
3. How many days did it take Sam to soak the honey locust beans?
4. In "I Cooperate with the Ending," when does Sam quit living off his storehouse?
5. In "Trouble Begins," where did Sam say he was from when someone in town asked him where he came from?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)