|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I Pile Up Wood and Go on with Winter – I Have a Good Look at Winter and Find Spring in the Snow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Mrs. Thomas Fielder?
2. In "I Learn About Birds and People," when did Sam think people would be back looking for him?
3. What was the date of the newspaper story that Bando read to Sam first?
(a) December 3.
(b) December 20.
(c) December 5.
(d) December 11.
4. In "I Pile up Wood and Go on with Winter," what is one way that Sam gets food when the creek is frozen?
(a) Ice fishing.
(b) He would trap small game.
(c) From his storehouse.
(d) Frightful would kill small game.
5. How many brothers does Sam have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Bando come to see Sam on Christmas eve?
2. How many sisters does Sam have?
3. In "I Learn About Birds and People," what is a song that Bando and Sam play on the willow whistles?
4. What does Sam add to his pancakes to improve them?
5. What type of food was Jessie James Coon an expert at digging out?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)