|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Autumn Provides Food and Loneliness – Trouble Begins.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Trouble Begins," where did Sam say he was from when someone in town asked him where he came from?
(a) The library.
(b) The city.
(c) A stage production.
(d) A farm.
2. What did Sam call the person he met in town in "Trouble Begins"?
(c) Mr. White Shirt.
(d) Mr. Jacket.
3. How long does the blizzard last that Sam writes about in "I Hole Up in a Snowstorm"?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 18 hours.
(d) 3 days.
4. "In the King's Provider," what does Sam have for breakfast?
(a) Acorn pancakes and jam.
(b) Arrow-leaf and mussels.
(d) May apples and peppermint tea.
5. What did the Baron eat in "We All Learn About Halloween"?
(c) Turtle soup.
(d) Rabbit soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Sam find in "I Learn to Season My Food" when it escapes from his trap?
2. How many lost deer was Sam able to retrieve during the hunting season?
3. In "I Learn to Season My Food," what did Sam use to make salt?
4. In "I Hole Up in a Snowstorm," what does Sam say his father does for a living?
5. In "I Learn to Season My Food," what type of trap did Sam check?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)