|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The King’s Provider – I Find a Real Live Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sam climbed down from the falcon nest with a baby falcon, where did he put Frightful?
(a) Nest of buttercups.
(b) Nest of dried leaves.
(c) Hollow log.
(d) A hole under a tree root.
2. In August what did Sam find made a good flour?
(b) Sweet chestnuts.
(d) Inner bark of a poplar tree.
3. What did the old lay in "I Meet One of My Own Kind" say killed chickens in the area?
(d) Mr. Riley's three-legged dog.
4. How many minutes did Sam have to clean up in "How a Door Came to Me" after he found a dead deer?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 4 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 3 minutes.
5. What town is the Gribley's Farm near?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many falcon babies were in the nest when Sam took one of the nestlings?
2. Where did Sam know that he could get tannic acid to tan the hide of the deer that the poacher shot in "How a Door Came to Me"?
3. In "Frightful Learns Her ABCs," what did Sam use to carry things he gathered?
4. How did Sam get to the mountains from his home?
5. What day did Sam decide to build a pit for a deer to catch one?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)