|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The King’s Provider – I Find a Real Live Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "In the King's Provider" after Sam left the library and cooked some food, how long did he have to wait to see the falcons?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
2. in "I Find a Real Man," what did Sam hear before he found a man in the woods?
(a) Police siren.
(d) Trampling of feet.
3. In "The King's Provider," what did Miss Turner tell Sam he needed?
(b) New clothes.
(c) Better food.
4. How long does the blizzard last that Sam writes about in "I Hole Up in a Snowstorm"?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 18 hours.
(d) 3 days.
5. How many minutes did Sam have to clean up in "How a Door Came to Me" after he found a dead deer?
(a) 4 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 3 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Frightful Learns Her ABCs," what did Sam use to carry things he gathered?
2. Who taught Sam how to make fire when he first got to the mountains?
3. What was the date at the beginning of "I Hole Up in a Snowstorm"?
4. How much of a hike was it up the mountain for hikers who wanted to see the gorge?
5. Where did Sam live before he moved to the mountains?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)