|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The King’s Provider – I Find a Real Live Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "What I Did About the First Man Who Was After Me," what type of flower bulbs did Sam use for rabbit soup?
(c) Dogtooth violets.
2. How high was the fireplace in Sam's tree home?
(a) Knee high.
(b) 4 feet.
(c) 3 feet.
(d) Shoulder high.
3. Who in Sam's family had owned land in the Catskill Mountains?
(a) His father.
(b) Great-uncle Gribley.
(c) Great-grandfather Gribley.
(d) His uncle.
4. What did Sam say was the best wood to smoke and preserve fish?
5. In "I Meet One of My Own Kind," what did an old lady want Sam to help her do?
(a) Pick strawberries.
(b) Pick blueberries.
(c) Gather eggs.
(d) Gather mushrooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of bird did Sam hear in "I Meet One of My Own Kind," when he was helping an old lady?
2. What covered Sam's bed in his tree home?
3. "In the King's Provider" after Sam left the library and cooked some food, how long did he have to wait to see the falcons?
4. In "Frightful Learns Her ABCs," what did Sam use to carry things he gathered?
5. What type of wood did Sam use that produced a tarry smoke and ruined the fish he was trying to preserve?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)