|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The King’s Provider – I Find a Real Live Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month did Sam finish making a pair of deer skin pants?
2. In "I Hole up in a Snowstorm," what time was it when Sam noticed it was dark and very quiet in the forest?
(a) 3 p.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 2 p.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
3. In I Find a Real Man," what was Sam's favorite tea?
(c) Slippery Elm.
4. How fast can a falcon fly?
(a) 40-45 miles an hour.
(b) 15-20 miles an hour.
(c) 50-60 miles an hour.
(d) 5-10 miles an hour.
5. How many days did Sam have to let a deer skin steep in tannic acid in "Frightful Learns Her ABCs"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sam live before he moved to the mountains?
2. How did Sam get to the mountains from his home?
3. In "What I Did About the First Man Who Was After Me," what type of flower bulbs did Sam use for rabbit soup?
4. In "I Learn to Season My Food," what did Sam use to make salt?
5. When Sam climbed down from the falcon nest with a baby falcon, where did he put Frightful?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)