|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I Hole Up in a Snowstorm – I Meet One of My Own Kind and Have a Terrible Time Getting Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Sam leave his home and come to live in the mountains?
2. What covered Sam's bed in his tree home?
(c) Bear skin.
3. In "I Meet One of My Own Kind," what did an old lady want Sam to help her do?
(a) Gather eggs.
(b) Gather mushrooms.
(c) Pick blueberries.
(d) Pick strawberries.
4. What town is the Gribley's Farm near?
5. What type of trees did Sam find when he first found his family's farm?
(a) Pear and Oak.
(b) Hemlock and Maple.
(c) Apple and Walnut.
(d) Elm and Ash
Short Answer Questions
1. What did everyone do when Sam told them his plans to live in the mountains?
2. How many sisters does Sam have?
3. What was the temperature in "I Hole Up in a Snowstorm"?
4. What was the date at the beginning of "I Hole Up in a Snowstorm"?
5. What did Sam's father used to tell him marked the northern border of Gribley's land?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)