|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I Hole Up in a Snowstorm – I Meet One of My Own Kind and Have a Terrible Time Getting Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "I Meet One of My Own Kind," what did an old lady want Sam to help her do?
(a) Pick strawberries.
(b) Pick blueberries.
(c) Gather mushrooms.
(d) Gather eggs.
2. In "I Get Started on This Venture," what does Sam describe using for bait to catch fish?
3. What type of bird did Sam hear in "I Meet One of My Own Kind," when he was helping an old lady?
(a) Duck hawk.
(d) Peregrine falcon.
4. When did Sam leave his home and come to live in the mountains?
5. What used to be Sam's Dad's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of tree is Sam's tree home?
2. How many knotholes did Sam chipped out to allow fresh air in?
3. How large in diameter was the tree that housed Sam's tree home?
4. How many sisters does Sam have?
5. What type of trees did Sam find when he first found his family's farm?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)