|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Spring in the Winter and the Beginning of My Story’s End – The City Comes to Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sam carve once that his teacher exhibited for parents' night at school?
2. What does Sam eat when his family comes to see him at the end of the novel?
(b) Fried chicken.
(d) Gravy and biscuits.
3. How long after the first day of hunting season was Sam able to cook himself a venison steak?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 21 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 1 week.
4. In "I Meet One of My Own Kind," what did an old lady want Sam to help her do?
(a) Pick strawberries.
(b) Gather eggs.
(c) Gather mushrooms.
(d) Pick blueberries.
5. What type of food was Jessie James Coon an expert at digging out?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam cook for Matt when they first meet?
2. In "I Learn About Birds and People," when did Sam think people would be back looking for him?
3. What is Matt's last night, who Sam meets in "The Spring in the Winter"?
4. What does Sam do when he has a matter to resolve in "The Beginning of My Story's End"?
5. in "I Cooperate with the Ending," during what month can Sam tell it is spring without looking?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)