|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Spring in the Winter and the Beginning of My Story’s End – The City Comes to Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam make for a present for Bando for Christmas?
(a) Fish hooks.
(c) Bow and arrows.
(d) Deer-hide moccasins.
2. What was the name of the warden who was reported to have spent a night in the wilderness looking for a boy rumored to be living in the woods?
(a) Josh Smythe.
(b) Jim Handy.
(c) Bob Williams.
(d) Pete Davison.
3. After Sam herded raccoons out of his tree during the end of the Halloween party, what animal was watching him?
(d) Red fox.
4. When Sam went to town in "Trouble Begins," who asked him about his suit?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A boy about his age.
(c) Miss Turner.
(d) The druggist.
5. How old was Mrs. Thomas Fielder?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would Sam boil mussels before he would eat them?
2. When did Sam come across the tree and make a home inside it?
3. What does Sam use to make snowshoes?
4. What day did Sam decide to harvest nuts?
5. How fast can a falcon fly?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)